Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried turning the lights off for the frost pics y'all were doing and well i tried lol :smoking:
They needed water and the ten twas 91F :eek: so not the best time of day for a pic :cooldance:

These are my last 3 blue dreams autos at day 90 from seed
20210802_150240.jpg
20210802_150141.jpg

V Shoot this one don't even have any leaves, easy trim for me :woohoo:
20210802_150357.jpg
20210802_150256.jpg

The 1 purple/yellow branch on the whole plant the rest is yellow green lol the main cola is kinda purpleish but for some reason this branch said it wanted to look like this

Indeed I do, but my LAG is def different from the normal greenhouse at night. At night is the only time I run my c02. At night the LAG is more like a giant outdoor grow tent in its functionality. Being that it’s sealed is a reason I can run the cO2. One of the main engineering challenges for sure.
Derek CO² is only useful to the plant during the day. Using at night is a total waste - unless it is the heat you are after and not the CO²?

Derek CO² is only useful to the plant during the day. Using at night is a total waste - unless it is the heat you are after and not the CO²?
We will get there one day, where you remember my setup lmao. My LAG stands for light assisted greenhouse. It gets 3500kw of LED and HPS all night. I run a 24/0 light schedule with half being the sunlight and half being LED and HPS. I also use it for heat purposes as well.

my “nighttime” is just when my lights run

We will get there one day, where you remember my setup lmao. My LAG stands for light assisted greenhouse. It gets 3500kw of LED and HPS all night. I run a 24/0 light schedule with half being the sunlight and half being LED and HPS. I also use it for heat purposes as well.
It is not night to the plants then. A LAG does not have to be 24/0. They are used for tomatoes in the winter just so the plants can have a 12 hour light period, so some hours in the morning and some at night.

Just based on looking at my pictures would you guys let them go another week or should i 48hour them in the next few days?

It is not night to the plants then. A LAG does not have to be 24/0. They are used for tomatoes in the winter just so the plants can have a 12 hour light period, so some hours in the morning and some at night.
Correct it is not nighttime for the plants, mine only get a reduced par throughout the daylight hours(by shading it for the brightest part of the day) to get a DLI of between 55-60 and the higher ppfd at night when the cO2 runs.

I am letting them have about an hour at natural sunrise and natural sunset where they get a “rest” period but it never goes below about 250 par at any point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back