Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW.......one thing I Haven't seen.......no bud colour.............................yet..................:pass:....

nope and i only had hints in the mixed pots

Oh....you don't even have to Try @hairyman .......:pighug:...I was just pointing out the Possibilities........the Magic...of having a Pedigree girl......

Between our two grows I have seen every single one of the Ancestors.......

i setting some off for a man hunt will catch the end
all the crosses are looking good,,,, i was always happy to grow out mixed auto packs you never knew what you was getting but guarantee to get some stunners,,,, ,thought i had a fast flower but she getting there, and she a proper clueless what she is or was

I feel as if I’ve missed a very interesting conversation here between you guys

its mossy and her attempt to turn me from a crazed pollen chucker following every thing in sight :smoking: into a more reflective breeder :biggrin:

btw kidz, i got stoned & forgot to mention it a couple dayz ago :jointman:, but this edition of ls now has almost 300 pagez in jus over a month :yoinks: soooooo, by the time it'z done in 2 more monthz, i think it perfectly kosher to say here & now -> I WANNA SEE 1000 PAGEZ!! :yay: :headbang:

ok, gettin me coat now & carry on plz...:smoking: ppp

nope and i only had hints in the mixed pots

i setting some off for a man hunt will catch the end
all the crosses are looking good,,,, i was always happy to grow out mixed auto packs you never knew what you was getting but guarantee to get some stunners,,,, ,thought i had a fast flower but she getting there, and she a proper clueless what she is or was

its mossy and her attempt to turn me from a crazed pollen chucker following every thing in sight :smoking: into a more reflective breeder :biggrin:
You mean you’re not international breeding sensation “hairyman” ?

@derek420colorado uses co2 in his outdoor greenhouse!
Indeed I do, but my LAG is def different from the normal greenhouse at night. At night is the only time I run my c02. At night the LAG is more like a giant outdoor grow tent in its functionality. Being that it’s sealed is a reason I can run the cO2. One of the main engineering challenges for sure.

This is a great read.
Got through first post and was like Jesus I need some WW

Yeah heard this yesterday.. terrible news was just thinking about him to
aye mossy mentioned but I also saw it posted on IG

Evening stoners! Hi there Mossy. Just popped a Durban Poison x Zameldelica capsule as a dosage tester. If panic, sweats, and paranoia sets in, I’ll dial down the dose for giftys.
My hubby no longer appreciates being the guinea pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back