Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phyter is a foliar application that "in my understanding" bonds to the plant and takes up space where PM or BR can take hold. It's a preventive, not a fix, so to speak. I don't know if it would be of any help once the botrytis has found that foothold on a plant. It sucks, it hit my Green Poison late September last year. That's why I was able to get in on the test this year. It's not a fix all I don't think, but sure hope it helps a bit.

Hashish is alwayz good :smoking:That's my understanding also.
Yeah, I'll just make hash and probally some edibles...supply getting low after I gave away half my canna butter to two of my vet friends in need. I need to run the buds I have leftover from the last dry ice shake

Evening mr. artisan
Artys answers are golden.

Any recommendations for a c02 setup for me brother?

@Fermented_Fruitz mark buds, that trimming jug thing you made is that kicking ass in the trim department? Looking into trimming machines and most are wet trim, and bloody expensive.
18 inch table trimmer is pretty decent price
Good Evening @mohawk warrior
Heh heh, well din't you just find a chink in my armor.:haha:
Sure I have tootled around & have had a squint at the subject.
I have a basic understanding of the mechanics of it but as for who make the best this and that, that's something I'd have to pass on!
I haven't ever considered it as something I would do, in my present situation/location.
So I haven't paid it much heed.
If I did consider it an option, then I would be all over it like a rash!
Not many members if any (none that I have seen) have had a CO2 set up.
I could be totally wrong, I just haven't seen a journal using it.
If you or you know of a journal using CO2 please link me to it!

The one word crossword
I
might know of somewhere, that might have the answer, to you CO2 question..
Can you guess where?
Maybe not!
And then again, maybe you can?
Go on have a try!

Cryptic clue - 1 Down, 5 letters - sometimes reading down, make more sense than reading across ;)

1627925380724.png
Just remember I was never here, I never said anything and you aint see me...right?

Thanks for the kind words much appreciated:toke:

Evening mr. artisan
Artys answers are golden.

Any recommendations for a c02 setup for me brother?

@Fermented_Fruitz mark buds, that trimming jug thing you made is that kicking ass in the trim department? Looking into trimming machines and most are wet trim, and bloody expensive.
18 inch table trimmer is pretty decent price
Ya it does my last chop I did 157g in about in 11min once removed from the branches! Def worth the $50 and 1hr or so to build it! :d5:

Good Evening @mohawk warrior
Heh heh, well din't you just find a chink in my armor.:haha:
Sure I have tootled around & have had a squint at the subject.
I have a basic understanding of the mechanics of it but as for who make the best this and that, that's something I'd have to pass on!
I haven't ever considered it as something I would do, in my present situation/location.
So I haven't paid it much heed.
If I did consider it an option, then I would be all over it like a rash!
Not many members if any (none that I have seen) have had a CO2 set up.
I could be totally wrong, I just haven't seen a journal using it.
If you or you know of a journal using CO2 please link me to it!

The one word crossword
I
might know of somewhere, that might have the answer, to you CO2 question..
Can you guess where?
Maybe not!
And then again, maybe you can?
Go on have a try!

Cryptic clue - 1 Down, 5 letters - sometimes reading down, make more sense than reading across ;)

View attachment 1350919Just remember I was never here, I never said anything and you aint see me...right?

Thanks for the kind words much appreciated:toke:
@derek420colorado uses co2 in his outdoor greenhouse!

Death to the orgy I think

Wtf? That wasn’t the quote
Ahh well
View attachment 1350833

Oh k... classic mohver reaction..
Searched it all.. nothing else only the one so far... weird because nothing until after the early knock up which leads me to believe the neighbor had one go on him that he didn’t catch (had 4 now I only see 3) so in theory that could have caused it to throw nanners instead of not showing any of that via early male pollination. Plant will not throw hermi traits when pollination via true male occurs

So @mohawk warrior ....lookslike you have pollenation and you Think it has been a hermie....? ....

This is their contact page, they love hearing from customers and I'm sure they will find you a supplier.
https://endoplanthealth.com/contact-us
Hey Bryan @Phyter can you help WildBill get hold of some Phyter?
@Waira do you know where WildBill can get some Phyter?

I found a place in California on google that sold Phyter Foliar but when I clicked on the link in there website all I got was a 404 error Not found.

Send me the link. We do not have any distribution in California, so it would interest me. I would be happy to provide. @WildBill, send me a note, and I'll get back to you. We are going through various forms of registration, so it's a bit tough for me to both get distribution/advertise myself. But, I don't have a problem reaching out to individual growers and am happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back