Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread has been open since the beginning of April, and there are testers in the states as well as Canada. Bryan might be a bit busy with Ag crops right now, and does respond though. We are on holiday this past weekend in Canada as well. The company is Endo Plant Health. :weed:
I've gone thru the thread, but thee's no purchasing info and NOTHING on the website that it really just a holding site for the site name.
I'm usually pretty good at finding stuff,, but there's nothing on the net. Hence my post and the comment about marketing.
This is their contact page, they love hearing from customers and I'm sure they will find you a supplier.
https://endoplanthealth.com/contact-us
Hey Bryan @Phyter can you help WildBill get hold of some Phyter?
@Waira do you know where WildBill can get some Phyter?

I found a place in California on google that sold Phyter Foliar but when I clicked on the link in there website all I got was a 404 error Not found.
Thanks man! I've already sent them a message there this morning. And I looked at the same site with the same results.
If they just had a distributor list on that site it would be helpful!
It really looks like I'll have to harvest all my potted girls outside. Found PM on two girls this morning, not either Haze, and with the rain last night, it's only gonna get worse. Not a super big loss with the dismal results I've had with these girls because of the weather. They should make great hash.

I've gone thru the thread, but thee's no purchasing info and NOTHING on the website that it really just a holding site for the site name.
I'm usually pretty good at finding stuff,, but there's nothing on the net. Hence my post and the comment about marketing.

Thanks man! I've already sent them a message there this morning. And I looked at the same site with the same results.
It really looks like I'll have to harvest all my potted girls outside. Found PM on two girls this morning, not either Haze, and with the rain last night, it's only gonna get worse. Not a super big loss with the dismal results I've had with these girls because of the weather. They should make great hash.

Phyter is a foliar application that "in my understanding" bonds to the plant and takes up space where PM or BR can take hold. It's a preventive, not a fix, so to speak. I don't know if it would be of any help once the botrytis has found that foothold on a plant. It sucks, it hit my Green Poison late September last year. That's why I was able to get in on the test this year. It's not a fix all I don't think, but sure hope it helps a bit.

Hashish is alwayz good :smoking:

I completely understand not wanting to eat bambi. But, one bite of my chicken fried deer tenderloin with mushroom and onion gravy will have you all like
View attachment 1350818
:deadhorse:
If you don't soak that beat/tenderized up backstrap in buttermilk, you're missing out!
[/QUOTE]
Unless I’m eating it fresh after a kill, I send it to the butcher to be cubed and packaged. I wil try soaking it in butter milk soon.

I have used a milk and water spray in the past and it helped on the PM issue.

If you don't soak that beat/tenderized up backstrap in buttermilk, you're missing out!
Unless I’m eating it fresh after a kill, I send it to the butcher to be cubed and packaged. I wil try soaking it in butter milk soon.
[/QUOTE]

Smoked on a rack over alder for hours is not too bad either. Also ground up, and made into "mountain tuna" sammiches is really good !

Smoked on a rack over alder for hours is not too bad either. Also ground up, and made into "mountain tuna" sammiches is really good !
[/QUOTE]
That made me hungry yum yum

[/QUOTE]
The buttermilk tenderizes it and adds flavor. Mom did back strap just like she did beef round steak. I loved the venison much more................if that was possible! LOL!

I have used a milk and water spray in the past and it helped on the PM issue.
Yeah, that can help some! I have to go get regular milk. I drink lactose free for quite a few years. I'm not in tolerate, just can be little sensitive at odd times. It keeps super long with the ultra-pasteurization..

The buttermilk tenderizes it and adds flavor. Mom did back strap just like she did beef round steak. I loved the venison much more................if that was possible! LOL!
[/QUOTE]

We've fried up a lot of backstrap in butter, but never tried the buttermilk. Smoke dried deer meat is me favorite. Maybe it's the standing around for hours with some good folks while it dries, telling stories n such.

And if ya get the chance to cook up some deer meat, then make a tuna salad, but with deer instead... well nom nom time it is :smoking:

Aaaaah Great.....they remind me of ALFie Baby... ALF#3...last time I saw them out in such abundance...... :pighug: ..(ALF #2 plus 1..)

See what I mean with the Skinny White girl image...?....the Frames shine white in photos compared to other stems...she Shows a lot of Bones...

Ha Lovely.....:pighug:...

Not a Natural Special stand out cross for me early on...coz my eye Prefers Indys....but wait 'til she matures........she is a Delight...:headbang:

Now...coz you have Seen how Distinct she is.......you could Look for the male to match with a Reasonable certainty..white framed......sparce looking teenager....(Only 1 with that Frame put Into the cross......:eyebrows:..)

If you did that....and Only bred Matching pairs from there......you would start to hybrid out a cross that belongs almost to the Start of the genetic line......now That is the Amazing bit..........:wizzy:....for me at any rate......I can isolate Out...a cross that I put In to the Line 10 plus years ago....

When I buy a cross....I don't just get her current Face....if I recognise unique identifying traits.....I get all the Grand Parents and great great grandparents too.... :crying:..I Own her back catalogue too.....

Tight as a Gardeners Fist huh....?............:pass:
Auntie is such a bad ass...
See, tony soprano ...:crying:

Yeah thanks mossy...... She's been a real pleasure to grow....... I've got a blackstrap the same size too........ Absolutely loving these mandalorian genetics, best I've ever had :frog:
FD for president!!!
@FullDuplex did ya sort the campaign out yet?
:funny:
Promises of purple weed for everyone.. yes we can! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back