Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
JESUS!
I'm trying to find some info on RotBlock Or Phyter and the only damn thing that comes up is here and there's really no info on how to buy the damn stuff!
Is it just available to Canada or what? The company is sure doing a poor marketing of the product

You are making a hell of a job of it @Cave Dirt Cody :bravo:

I couldn't.... :biggrin: ...it looks like our Dog.......:pass:

[/QUOTE]
I completely understand not wanting to eat bambi. But, one bite of my chicken fried deer tenderloin with mushroom and onion gravy will have you all like
F2226595-6C34-4DC7-9A72-BE09AC4B3407.jpeg

:deadhorse:

IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_0912.JPG

I completely understand not wanting to eat bambi. But, one bite of my chicken fried deer tenderloin with mushroom and onion gravy will have you all like

No @Cave Dirt Cody ....I could Eat it......:drool:...I just couldn't shoot it...coz it looks too much like our dog............:crying:

She is Lovely @CrookDog ..colour and balance Exactly as should be...Classic example..... :headbang:
Yeah thanks mossy...... She's been a real pleasure to grow....... I've got a blackstrap the same size too........ Absolutely loving these mandalorian genetics, best I've ever had :frog:

View attachment 1350818
:deadhorse:
[/QUOTE]
If you don't soak that beat/tenderized up backstrap in buttermilk, you're missing out!

JESUS!
I'm trying to find some info on RotBlock Or Phyter and the only damn thing that comes up is here and there's really no info on how to buy the damn stuff!
Is it just available to Canada or what? The company is sure doing a poor marketing of the product

The thread has been open since the beginning of April, and there are testers in the states as well as Canada. Bryan might be a bit busy with Ag crops right now, and does respond though. We are on holiday this past weekend in Canada as well. The company is Endo Plant Health. :weed:

My thought is, If I am making ethanol purely for extraction purposes (cannabis), I would make a sugar wash and use the column condenser, for a stripping run of 93% ethanol.
For corn whiskey and fruit brandies etc it would be nothing but the best ingredient I could source and use the copper alembic condenser.

Just wondering but have you guys ever made "applejack" using the freezing "hard cider
method"?(in the UK we just call it cider or if it is really rustic it gets called scrumpy).
I haven't made applejack, just Absinthe, Rum, and 95% Vodka. The T500 will get you some high % alcohol and the alembic style dome with the small swan neck would do a job of a pot still. I still wouldn't buy it though. It's really easy to build your own still and if you go the SS keg route you have the same two still one vessel versatility. I think you'd come out of it with change in your pocket from 400 English pounds or American pesos as well.

Death to the orgy I think
Wtf? That wasn’t the quote
Ahh well
image.jpg

Oh k... classic mohver reaction..
Searched it all.. nothing else only the one so far... weird because nothing until after the early knock up which leads me to believe the neighbor had one go on him that he didn’t catch (had 4 now I only see 3) so in theory that could have caused it to throw nanners instead of not showing any of that via early male pollination. Plant will not throw hermi traits when pollination via true male occurs

Last edited:
JESUS!
This is their contact page, they love hearing from customers and I'm sure they will find you a supplier.
https://endoplanthealth.com/contact-us
Hey Bryan @Phyter can you help WildBill get hold of some Phyter?
@Waira do you know where WildBill can get some Phyter?

I found a place in California on google that sold Phyter Foliar but when I clicked on the link in there website all I got was a 404 error Not found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back