Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The buttermilk tenderizes it and adds flavor. Mom did back strap just like she did beef round steak. I loved the venison much more................if that was possible! LOL!

We've fried up a lot of backstrap in butter, but never tried the buttermilk. Smoke dried deer meat is me favorite. Maybe it's the standing around for hours with some good folks while it dries, telling stories n such.

And if ya get the chance to cook up some deer meat, then make a tuna salad, but with deer instead... well nom nom time it is :smoking:
[/QUOTE]
Mom made something similar! Yeah, good easy sammiches!
Backstrap is too good for chili, but all the other trimmings makes one hell of a Texas Red chili................no fuggin' beans...........that's not Texas Red ! LOL!
<--------Chili and BBQ snob! LOL!:cools:

We've fried up a lot of backstrap in butter, but never tried the buttermilk. Smoke dried deer meat is me favorite. Maybe it's the standing around for hours with some good folks while it dries, telling stories n such.

And if ya get the chance to cook up some deer meat, then make a tuna salad, but with deer instead... well nom nom time it is :smoking:
Backstrap is too good for chili, but all the other trimmings makes one hell of a Texas Red chili................no fuggin' beans...........that's not Texas Red ! LOL!
[/QUOTE]
Ya beans are only meant for that wolf brand chili in the can and ain’t no Texan eating that shit! I think even a hot dog in Texas may try to jump out the bun and run away if it saw that slop incoming! :rofl:

I've gone thru the thread, but thee's no purchasing info and NOTHING on the website that it really just a holding site for the site name.
I'm usually pretty good at finding stuff,, but there's nothing on the net. Hence my post and the comment about marketing.

Thanks man! I've already sent them a message there this morning. And I looked at the same site with the same results.
If they just had a distributor list on that site it would be helpful!
It really looks like I'll have to harvest all my potted girls outside. Found PM on two girls this morning, not either Haze, and with the rain last night, it's only gonna get worse. Not a super big loss with the dismal results I've had with these girls because of the weather. They should make great hash.
Reading through the RotBloc & Phyter threads @Waira asked some excellent questions.
The Phyter rep mentioned that the bacteria used (Clonostachys rosea) was used from the start of the grow and applied weekly as a preventative to Powdery Mildew. He also mentioned that is wasn't a cure or treatment once you have found out you have Powdery Mildew.
IF you go back to page 278 of Live Stoners, it will take you back to the post, where I supplied a list of treatment to get rid of Powdery Mildew.

Ya beans are only meant for that wolf brand chili in the can and ain’t no Texan eating that shit! I think even a hot dog in Texas may try to jump out the bun and run away if it saw that slop incoming! :rofl:
[/QUOTE]
Wolf Brand and some rice will make a turd for a quick bite when nothing else is available, but it sure as hell isn't in a list of 3000 things to eat when in a hurry.........and that's not the regular chili. I've eaten the Angus Beef version in a pinch.

Reading through the RotBloc & Phyter threads @Waira asked some excellent questions.
The Phyter rep mentioned that the bacteria used (Clonostachys rosea) was used from the start of the grow and applied weekly as a preventative to Powdery Mildew. He also mentioned that is wasn't a cure or treatment once you have found out you have Powdery Mildew.
IF you go back to page 278 of Live Stoners, it will take you back to the post, where I supplied a list of treatment to get rid of Powdery Mildew.
Evening mr. artisan
Artys answers are golden.

Any recommendations for a c02 setup for me brother?

@Fermented_Fruitz mark buds, that trimming jug thing you made is that kicking ass in the trim department? Looking into trimming machines and most are wet trim, and bloody expensive.
18 inch table trimmer is pretty decent price

Yeah thanks mossy...... She's been a real pleasure to grow....... I've got a blackstrap the same size too........ Absolutely loving these mandalorian genetics, best I've ever had :frog:

I'd Love to See Blackstrap @CrookDog ....she is New......... :pass:

I saw that back there I think.

I'm not gonna treat any of the girls with PM, They are just gonna get taken down, I'm not playing that game chasing my ass.
I'm mainly thinking about my Haze girls. They have no signs of any sort and so far pretty bug free. Lesson learned in that the PM started in dead material that should have been removed when first seen.
I saw the microbe described and how it can help prevent PM and does make sense. It's not new science, even to growing canna.
Here's vid from 11yrs ago

When removing the infected material, I guess a jar of peroxide water would be good for dipping my scissors in and washing my hands or maybe some baking soda also.

I really appreciate your well experienced input, brother!

I'd Love to See Blackstrap @CrookDog ....she is New......... :pass:
Too easy mossy I'll chuck some pics up for ya sometime today....... Here's my criticals by Buddha seeds as an appetizer.... Lol
IMG20210802212542.jpg
IMG20210802212530.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back