Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of those days I'm not looking forward to.......... :pass: ....gotta go and try to get our bank accounts changed to another bank.

Another Brexit annoyance....because out bank accounts are old..we are still down as UK residents....so we need to go with our Spanish residency or they are withdrawing our bank cards.....:pass:...just an oversight..but normal Spain will take at least half a day to sort out.

Sigh.......I just need coffeed up and medicated up......it will Fly......and hubby won't lose his temper..at all....and I Believe in Ganja Fairies........

gan.gif

Ting***:wizzy:

hom.gif
Ooohmmmmm.................nom.....nom....:smoker:

Oh they're good to eat but damn! Couldn't pour straight :eek1: :smoking:

:pighug: You are forgiven........:watering:.......................:pass:..Award yourself an extra smoke break for Trying.....

Oh.....hubby might be calling the bank trip off today............:vibe:...manyana...manyana......:pass:

I was going to cut that self seed bush out of me freebie pot yesterday.....it is shading out the canna....then I Thought...why bother.....?
The canna is not going to make anything anyway.....the bush has stumpied it...it is in the center....

IMG_1647.JPG

then this morning I Tickled it.....
cooper.gif
...and it is a delightfully spiced incense......sigh.....:pass:...me Favourite..........................so the bush must die.........incense is worth it's weight in gold......

Good morning :toke: and goodnight:coffee2:

Still waiting on 2 plants drying and 3 plants about to go into dark in a day or so, nothing for me to do :C

IMG_1643.JPG

The non-auto is doing fine......:pass:...I was going to train any new branching back over the pot for balance.....but she has stopped and is just fattening now......:headbang:...
(makes me think fast flower content rather than photo....but outdoor you cannot swear to it..)

IMG_1645.JPG

I Might have to stick a brick in the pot if we get dead windy...she'll be like a weather vane.....

More extreme training than I Thought.........:pass:...but she doesn't exceed my max head height.....and there is not One piece of string involved....

Oh.....hubby might be calling the bank trip off today............:vibe:...manyana...manyana......:pass:

I was going to cut that self seed bush out of me freebie pot yesterday.....it is shading out the canna....then I Thought...why bother.....?
The canna is not going to make anything anyway.....the bush has stumpied it...it is in the center....

View attachment 1350743

then this morning I Tickled it.....View attachment 1350744...and it is a delightfully spiced incense......sigh.....:pass:...me Favourite..........................so the bush must die.........incense is worth it's weight in gold......
Good Morning @Mossy :bighug: :pass:
Thanks for the rep!:vibe:
Do it!! Trim your bush, it looks like it will make a few cuttings, if you can be bothered!
Max that spiced incense lady.
Are you thinking of hitting it, with some pollen to preserve the genetics?

Good Morning @Mossy :bighug: :pass:
Thanks for the rep!:vibe:
Do it!! Trim your bush, it looks like it will make a few cuttings, if you can be bothered!
Max that spiced incense lady.
Are you thinking of hitting it, with some pollen to preserve the genetics?

Morning @arty zan .. :pass: ..sharing one.......

Already Done......:yeah:.....New Dragon on the horizon..........
dragonbaby.jpg
...well...Two... @hairyman is Training his own....

1627894787852.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back