Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

This must be the year of the Mantodea. The population in my garden is triple over other years? There does not seem to be a break-out of their prey?

:bighug::bighug::bighug:Big hugs all around but put your mask back on!

My ER nurse buddy says we are back in the thick of it with young very sick people stacked up in the hallways waiting for a bed. A higher percentage of them need to be intubated and he thinks many of those will die. The Delta variant is much more serious than previous Covid. :finger:

I was able to just walk out to the garden and snap a picture of one.

_DSC3965.JPG
_DSC3964.JPG
_DSC3966.JPG
_DSC3967.JPG
_DSC3971.JPG

Also just spotted the big 1 again and she wanted no part in being moved! Kept jumping and running and watching me! Finally landed on a branch so was gonna move it over to cucumbers and instead of watching me started watching the spot in bushes I just took it from so figured may be a cocoon or something so I put it back for now! Hell if I know but glad they’re on patrol!
30763AA1-536B-4E54-B7B5-8BDFAC4575CB.jpeg
467679A1-0DBB-4B25-A1BE-569AA3D2D547.jpeg
B03B74B9-532B-430D-BEFF-8E1F66A9F9AB.jpeg
1D8ACD81-DC68-49B7-933A-2BBCDF3D6E52.jpeg

Saw this and thought was a mantis til I got close to get a pic!
632AD5C8-F80D-460E-8B9A-F8AA71309EA6.jpeg

No clue what it is tho!

Thanks for the hug :bighug: @Mossy i tried to hug rep you as soon as you said it was hug day but it said i already gave you rep and needed to adjust it, is their a way to know when it resets and i can rep people in same thread again?

Thanks for the hug :bighug: @Mossy i tried to hug rep you as soon as you said it was hug day but it said i already gave you rep and needed to adjust it, is their a way to know when it resets and i can rep people in same thread again?
gotta rep someone else

Think I need 1 of them tarp thingies so I’m not cooking my tomato plants til it cools down in fall!
We had some 111°F days that is too much for even tomatoes.

You need to rep 3 other people (anywhere) before you can rep the same person again.

u can't rep the same person twice in a row...gotta rep somebody else in between ;)

and btw kidz....and @Mossy ...AHEM!...what'z with all this huggy shit durin a friggin p a n d e m i c, hmm :confused1: i mean, i luv u guyz & all, but no way in hell are ya gettin a hug from me :nono: :doh: jus sayin & carry on plz... :rolleyes2: ppp

So I wasn’t hallucinating my edit option is missing in my damn thread for some reason?!?!?!
BA98734A-6115-4A68-89F1-A63037415351.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back