Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have this problem lmao
View attachment 1349838

Also @Mossy it just happens that top sentence is the one that just showed up out of nowhere that I mentioned .
glitch in the matrix..
I edited it before... real weird.. they building a case against momo?

Anyways it would seem I’ve got plant lice lmao lil clear guys under the leaves in like a group or cluster and what looks like dirt or pepper grain things on other spots
Can’t snap pictures.. on watch now

Hi Mo - If you wanna PM me and explain the situation - We saw the report but couldn't understand it.
I checked your edit history too .. and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

As far as Edit buttons disappearing, they were historically set so that after a certain amount of time (a couple of days i think), the edit button would no longer be there. Moderators and staff (should) always see the edit button!

I can look into it today, or next tuesday when i'm back! ^_^

:vibe::vibe:

... And happy Caturday Live Stoners ^_^

:pighug:

Zero says:
Hurry up and take the Caturday pic!
I'm ready for my treat!
IMG_20210731_064431218_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210731_064406664_HDR.jpg

Here's flower for Mossy from my Magnolia tree.
IMG_20210731_065334048_HDR.jpg

The bees are like that Mervin's lady!
OPEN OPEN OPEN!

She's getting ready for another batch of pretty, sweet and smelly flowers.
I've been giving this tree some of my leftover liquid from feeding the girls and it likes it!​

I over dried these buds, i check the branches for the snap crack test and they only bent with no sound so i thought i could get another day of drying, wrong, put buds in a jar with a meter and got 55% :cuss: added a boveda pack and it seems to be holding 60-63%

4 plants got me 188g :smoking: and i got 2 big plants still drying while 3 more plants are still trying to mature enough for their dry session. its a good day.

Happy caturday! :kitty::kitty::kitty::smokeit:

View attachment 1349910
Don’t sweat it my friend. The RH will come up as the moisture makes it’s way out of the buds. If it was me, I’d pull those bovedas out for the time being so you can tell what the true RH is.

I prefer 55% for my flowers anyways! 60%+ seems like always too sticky so wind up with my fingers caked in trichs! I’d prefer em to stay on the buds or at least if they gonna come off I’d rather it be drier so I can collect it in the bottom of my dish to smoke later! :thumbsup:

And @blue since I saw u reply and @mohawk warrior as u had same issue as me……

Blue was right it’s based off time since post and I just never noticed it apparently! :shrug:
Post from Thursday
View attachment 1350017
Post from day before
View attachment 1350018

Cool, thanks buddy, that's one problem thats going to take me no time to fix :rofl:

Also .. I like to smoke at 58 (from the bovedas), as 62 always burns a bit slow for me, and for long term storage in jars can leave them smelling "funky" and undesirable!!

I read something somewhere else about day tems and height above sea level also effecting the smoke in relation to the RH ... but that could just be bollox from the internet! ^_^

Hope you're having a good weekend!

:vibe::vibe:

Also this lil guy is getting braver and braver! Guess if he’s gonna eat the weeds out front area I’ll let him feast cuz really need to dig it out but it’s just far too hot outside to do it now! :cooldance:
0A96578C-1042-4037-B4F5-A18F50292960.jpeg
A30A8764-5B99-4FBC-88BE-F920D2612D54.jpeg
E5BBE538-8D13-498C-8AB6-C0E2DAD4A306.jpeg

Had these weeds poppin up with lil purple flowers on top but apparently this dude lives em cuz he sat and ate quite a few in 1 sitting yesterday! :pop:

I prefer 55% for my flowers anyways! 60%+ seems like always too sticky so wind up with my fingers caked in trichs! I’d prefer em to stay on the buds or at least if they gonna come off I’d rather it be drier so I can collect it in the bottom of my dish to smoke later! :thumbsup:
Yea I like 58’s myself (tad higher than you to make up for my low RH environment)…. But I feel the same way about 62s….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back