Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
u can't rep the same person twice in a row...gotta rep somebody else in between ;)

and btw kidz....and @Mossy ...AHEM!...what'z with all this huggy shit durin a friggin p a n d e m i c, hmm :confused1: i mean, i luv u guyz & all, but no way in hell are ya gettin a hug from me :nono: :doh: jus sayin & carry on plz... :rolleyes2: ppp
sooooo...a big sloppy kiss is just out of the question...

Hey people with more knowledge of this site than I do…….

WHERE IN THE HELL DID THE “EDIT” OPTION GO?? Saw something in my thread I needed to change but saw the edit button has disappeared!!! Where is it???:shrug:
I actually have this problem lmao
3C304E21-2808-4C4C-84F6-0B5AF8FFFAA4.png

Also @Mossy it just happens that top sentence is the one that just showed up out of nowhere that I mentioned .
glitch in the matrix..
I edited it before... real weird.. they building a case against momo?

Anyways it would seem I’ve got plant lice lmao lil clear guys under the leaves in like a group or cluster and what looks like dirt or pepper grain things on other spots
Can’t snap pictures.. on watch now

I over dried these buds, i check the branches for the snap crack test and they only bent with no sound so i thought i could get another day of drying, wrong, put buds in a jar with a meter and got 55% :cuss: added a boveda pack and it seems to be holding 60-63%

4 plants got me 188g :smoking: and i got 2 big plants still drying while 3 more plants are still trying to mature enough for their dry session. its a good day.

Happy caturday! :kitty::kitty::kitty::smokeit:

20210731_032939.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back