Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough one..... :headbang: ...am I Right in Thinking your season could end fast in Sept....?

View attachment 1349621
I believe early October on frizzy and I gotta push the Golden Lemon Haze editing this both early October lol
Thanks for the huggies
Here’s some sugar for ya
image.jpg

The orgy pot may finish end of August or some time sept.
the question is did I eliminate the third flower stretch... I don’t think so but it’s throwing more 5 finger skinny’s but no black dots on leaves
image.jpg

Last edited:
Well.....you need to shower before you get your Hug @WildBill .......View attachment 1349597.......:pighug:..joking.....

Aw...huggy Dragons.........:pighug:....Happy Hug Day @hairyman View attachment 1349598

Dragon Love......:dragon2:

Yeah...didn't know that one @WildBill ...:bighug:..Cheers for Sharing......

Cheers @Bill.de.Cat ....View attachment 1349599...have another...they are Free all day.......

Yup..or inhale.......thing is on sublingual..........tincture tastes like a dead badgers arse......maybe gummies that you hold under your tongue until they dissolve....?
Exactly! I use a mix of coconut oil and tincture in my gummies and they’ll melt in your mouth in about 10-15 seconds so they kick in much faster then simply swallowing them! :cooldance:

Hey people with more knowledge of this site than I do…….

WHERE IN THE HELL DID THE “EDIT” OPTION GO?? Saw something in my thread I needed to change but saw the edit button has disappeared!!! Where is it???:shrug:

Hey people with more knowledge of this site than I do…….

WHERE IN THE HELL DID THE “EDIT” OPTION GO?? Saw something in my thread I needed to change but saw the edit button has disappeared!!! Where is it???:shrug:
Mine's still there...you sure you're looking at your own post?:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back