Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need more love in the world ,

Always @hecno :headbang:

it is a bit scary at the moment and we need to take a step back

And Congratulate ourselves that we have held it all together...............we are Amazing..............:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Well Done us........:bravo::bravo::bravo:.....
hugs.jpg

Last edited:
Sublingual? Very efficient.
Tried sublingual with the tincture; I think I need to further reduce the everclear, though, as it burned quite a bit sublingually. I used a fan to slowly evaporate the alcohol until the cannabinoids were coming out of solution. I added just enough back in to dissolve the separated parts.

Uggggggg! Heat index of 107*F today!

Well.....you need to shower before you get your Hug @WildBill .......
1627644548802.png
.......:pighug:..joking.....

Aw...huggy Dragons.........:pighug:....Happy Hug Day @hairyman
1627644683495.png

Dragon Love......:dragon2:

Being the parent of a ginger can be amusing and interesting. The first time I took my ginger son down to Waikiki Beach, first time at a public beach. We stopped at a palm tree for me to slop on another layer of sunscreen on my boy. He no likey!:rofl: After the slopping, I saw that one of his shoes was untied. I told him to tie his shoe, but he was still pissy from the slopping. :biggrin::rofl:
Along came this little Japanese lady. She saw my son and you could see her eyes light up, not unusual, he was a really cute little fugger then! She came up to him, squatted down and said, "I do?" I nodded and she eagerly tied his shoes, yeah, she untied and re-tied the other shoe. :biggrin:
Some may find this odd behavior, but luckily I already knew about the Japanese fascination about gingers. They believe that doing good for a ginger brings them good luck. My boy was around 5yrs old at the time and he still remembers that happening.:biggrin::rofl:

Yeah...didn't know that one @WildBill ...:bighug:..Cheers for Sharing......

Morning All, afternoon Mossy, thnks for da hug.....back at ya.

Cheers @Bill.de.Cat ....
1627644877281.png
...have another...they are Free all day.......

Sublingual? Very efficient.

Yup..or inhale.......thing is on sublingual..........tincture tastes like a dead badgers arse......maybe gummies that you hold under your tongue until they dissolve....?

Tried sublingual with the tincture; I think I need to further reduce the everclear, though, as it burned quite a bit sublingually. I used a fan to slowly evaporate the alcohol until the cannabinoids were coming out of solution. I added just enough back in to dissolve the separated parts.

Have I asked you before if you have a PH meter @LearningMore ..?

Looking into getting one of those soxhlet extractors. Looks like a efficient way to get most if not all the goodness out of the plant material in a shorter time.

Morning, afternoon and all that jazz
Happy Friday my peoples!!
Photos roots are breaking through fabric pots and asymmetrical growth happening .. thinking about stuffing one in ground but will be sacrificing direct light if I do..

Morning, afternoon and all that jazz
Happy Friday my peoples!!
Photos roots are breaking through fabric pots and asymmetrical growth happening .. thinking about stuffing one in ground but will be sacrificing direct light if I do..

Tough one..... :headbang: ...am I Right in Thinking your season could end fast in Sept....?

1627646617778.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back