Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
cancan.gif

fridayfeeling.gif

Smoke Break......... :pass: ...Happy Friday...........

I just had a grandson that is a complete ginger with big blue eyes handsome little guy. He is nine months old the thing is we are a bunch of dark haired Irish for the most but my son did marry a fair haired girl

Morning @F.N. ....it is the black haired Irish that throw the ginger......:pass:....sneaky genetics...

Apparently I’ve got a whole swarm of mantis living in the bushes out front! Gonna have to be careful when I remove the bushes so I don’t take em all outta here too!

Mantis Rescue Services......:headbang:.....

Random, but has anyone ever “double infused” everclear tincture? I tried tincture in an infuzium (like MBM) but too green tasting and not terribly potent. Tried QWET (and reduced it), but too mild for husband’s tolerance (to all drugs, not just cannabis. Just started cannabis in June but highs wear off fast. Vape 4 bowls? Gone in 45 minutes. Ate edibles calculated at 100mg? Barely a buzz. 150mg? Gone in 2 hours. Trying to find a form and strain to get him sleep, at least (still haven’t found pain reliving option yet, but still trying). He did get so fed up that he ate a LOT of edibles last night and ended up on a terrible dizzy, anxious/paranoid trip. So there is “too much” even for his system! I’m a “typical” new user and definitely get a good buzz from half an edible, and get very high from full edible or one bowl vaped, so the potency is at least decent.

I read about infusing oil, straining, then adding the same amount of fresh (decarbed) cannabis and infusing again. Is there a limit to how much THC everclear can absorb?

I’m waiting on my second grow to dry for rosin, then will try @Mañ'O'Green ’s chocolate bar recipe. I’ve made gummies and canna sugar marshmallows. Any suggestions ALWAYS appreciated.

Hubby Sounds like he has malabsorbtion to me....:pass:...

If you have a thermometer in the house I'd be checking his temperature...especially when the insomnia is bad.
Personal opinion...you get insomnia when your body core temp is too low to Allow you to sleep....:headbang:

https://www.drrind.com/metabolic-temperature-graph

Check it and see..IF his body temp/metabolism is too low....we can change it.

Until you check...I'd suggest you look at ways to absorb it bypassing the gut....just incase...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back