Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ya I seen on here the northern lights had a self topping pheno or geno ... did that happen to you with the NL at any time?

Never.....:headbang:

but you were saying don’t use my “jem” looking one (pink pistils) because of baby poo or something.

Mmmm...very selective thing breeding......:pass:...coz you are tailoring in a cross to your own personal taste/effect.

I wouldn't breed sati......they cancel out my med levels....I wouldn't breed baby poo...coz I dislike the taste and don't see anything individually beneficial to me......:pass:....................But....

If you haven't Tried it........how do you know that baby poo might not be the Absolute Bomb meds for you....?......

You really do need to Try it......:pass:..before you make up your mind to Eliminate it.

Pink Pistils showing Highly suggests it is Northern Lights showing through for me.....but I have already Been there.....:headbang:...so the Very Last thing I want to pull out of a cross is NL......
but NL has a ridiculously postive cross image......so you might Want to persue it....

may try and lock down that monster size(

The bigger the test patch...the more chance of pulling something Exceptional out......simple law of averages.....:headbang:

If you have a cross...with two parents you Like....and would like to Improve.....then the test patches are thoroughly Enjoyable.....:pass:

Plus...you know....to get Stats up....you don't have to be looking at every plant as Harvest.......:pass:

If I put 50 seeds in a 20 ltr pot...I'm not looking for harvest....I'm pheno checking.

Evening @Mossy ! Dang these munchies!! Anything in my path gets devoured. Aside from that.....quite good.

Bane of my Life @BCBudlady ...in all the thousands I have tried....I've never Met a good pain killer without voracious munchies.....
I have tried rolling it out..to no avail.....

cookie.gif

cant say i felt any trippy but hell i would have to look back

You would Know....... :headbang: ...I was outta me tree for a couple of weeks.....
catseyes.gif

I Persevered ...waiting for the 4 day ceiling to kick in....and it Didn't......:pass:..... @blue was Worried for me...........:crying:...I've never been so high..so long....Bliss....

aunty.gif

BTW......Pre-amber.....it comes in Early..much earlier than I was expecting....:headbang:..that is why I Thought useful for desperate med patients.

Vaseline slick......

cooper.gif

As it goes over to Amber there is more Tack....your fingers stick together....

Happy Caturday @hairyman .....
CATURDAY.gif

Gawd...I'm Pleased now we did the shopping Friday......:pass:

I put gloves on when we go shopping....sanitise the gloves store to store....by the time I took them off yesterday...there was half a pint of sweat off each hand......:crying:....

You would Know....... :headbang: ...I was outta me tree for a couple of weeks.....
View attachment 1347222

I Persevered ...waiting for the 4 day ceiling to kick in....and it Didn't......:pass:..... @blue was Worried for me...........:crying:...I've never been so high..so long....Bliss....

View attachment 1347223

BTW......Pre-amber.....it comes in Early..much earlier than I was expecting....:headbang:..that is why I Thought useful for desperate med patients.

Vaseline slick......

View attachment 1347225

As it goes over to Amber there is more Tack....your fingers stick together....

one of your meds was narcotic, I started to get the same symptoms i would have if i had been on fentanyl and tramadol , one for the war chest defiantly but for me small doses, and night time only,,,,which is what i am looking for ,one for night and a day smoke which is a staple diet and has to be a brain charger that still gives a body relaxer and with no negativity- now a few girls did just do that ,its just getting the right blend in it :woohoo1: ,,,

tobes orange assault was a ready made med,,, he made it for his wife who must fall in my range of needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back