Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning!!! No idea what you got growing @Mossy. Doesn’t look like a Tom, pepper, bean, squash...

Ha ha...Sorry....... :pighug: ..that was a real question.....the bush and the canna just set themselves away in a pot I hadn't dumped......
I really don't Know what it is...but I can rule out all the suggestions so far......

I think orange bud and AK47., I messaged tobe on a private forum, and no reply as yet. Keep you posted.

Cheers @BCBudlady ...just Thinking if tobe stays MIA.. @hairyman might be able to remake one himself if he knows the parentage....:headbang:

i was in Florida once ,,and sat up nights watching the storms,,,,dont get them that scale in my parts ,,,:toke:
yeah, we don't even pay much attention to weather reports anymore except to "kind of" keep track of hurricanes, which aren't a problem by the time they reach us in the middle of the state.

Only that i forget to breath :biggrin:

:crying: That is an unfortunate symptom.......we Talking Morpine/heroin levels.......:headbang:

Had us a hell of a storm last night, about 4/5 hours of lightning & downpours with intermittent slow spots.....quite enjoyable to just sit and watch. Waiting on sun up to see what kind of day it might be as far as weather but being Florida thats apt to change every 10 min. or so.

i was in Florida once ,,and sat up nights watching the storms,,,,dont get them that scale in my parts ,,,:toke:

I used to love to storm watch...but getting a dog that is petrified of them put the dampeners on it........:pass:...

Ha ha...Sorry....... :pighug: ..that was a real question.....the bush and the canna just set themselves away in a pot I hadn't dumped......
I really don't Know what it is...but I can rule out all the suggestions so far......

Cheers @BCBudlady ...just Thinking if tobe stays MIA.. @hairyman might be able to remake one himself if he knows the parentage....:headbang:

i have got a wee set of seeds from when i first ran them ,,,,but was it that vile or that :coffee:one,,

i think will be dragons for a good while,, though i want to have a play with some mr nice seeds photo reg i got,, and take them auto at some point,

i have got a wee set of seeds from when i first ran them ,,,,but was it that vile or that :coffee:one,,

:crying:Been there so many times...........:pighug:....other thing I picked upon...this harvest I've named some Giggle/kush...some Dragon/Kush....which will confuse me later on....so now the Giggle/Kush cross will be known simply as the Frog.....

aunty.gif

That way I don't get Confused....well...about seed/bud anyway......:crying:.....

:crying:Been there so many times...........:pighug:....other thing I picked upon...this harvest I've named some Giggle/kush...some Dragon/Kush....which will confuse me later on....so now the Giggle/Kush cross will be known simply as the Frog.....

View attachment 1347258

That way I don't get Confused....well...about seed/bud anyway......:crying:.....

Out of the ones i got now , i think i got one out of the whole lot that's really quite heavy black drogon and the rest look to me giggle/kush in structure from the side,,, though you put them all together look down and they as one,,,,

i managed to add some pages of pics to the blog ,,it just clicked last night how you do it and it ,,will i be able to do it again who knows :biggrin:

The crosses are just so so apart from one :thumbsup:

BTW...Orgy pots......:pass:...I was just going for bud........but can you imagine how many Thousand seed I would have got if they had all be fertilised......thousands....:headbang:

IMG_1585.JPG

From just 1 pot.......:headbang:

Out of the ones i got now , i think i got one out of the whole lot that's really quite heavy black drogon and the rest look to me giggle/kush in structure from the side,,, though you put them all together look down and they as one,,,,

i managed to add some pages of pics to the blog ,,it just clicked last night how you do it and it ,,will i be able to do it again who knows :biggrin:

The crosses are just so so apart from one :thumbsup:

I'll get out and have a Proper look.....:headbang:....did you say they were femmed seed....from 1 or more mothers....coz I See variety....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back