Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ak47 X ( Orange Bud X Lowryder2 was tobes orange assault i will now look for me thread and see if it shows the seeds i got and kept :thumbsup:,,,was first smoke on first visit to Amsterdam was orange bud,,, i had rebels sister sledge and i could recognize the seeds i kept from that without a tag some do some dont i guess,,

just fine ! after a wake n bake. :bighug: thank you for asking , and for the last slap.:grin:

hows it going pal, :bighug:,,,your plants looking like you don't need a house boy to take over yet :biggrin: ,,,was it not a fill moon last night? its close ....

you having problems with these constellations of satellites they throwing up and the other hobby,,,,

2 coffees...3 joints......and a good poop normally sorts me out @mohawk warrior ....I can give you a Prescription......:doc3:....
Lol ohhh a trip to the mossy pharmacy tooo?? :biggrin:
The bigger the test patch...the more chance of pulling something Exceptional out......simple law of averages.....:headbang:

If you have a cross...with two parents you Like....and would like to Improve.....then the test patches are thoroughly Enjoyable.....:pass:

Plus...you know....to get Stats up....you don't have to be looking at every plant as Harvest.......:pass:

If I put 50 seeds in a 20 ltr pot...I'm not looking for harvest....I'm pheno checking.
I honestly always thought this was the only reason for your orgy pots... mossy the pheno hunter godmother lol

Literally my brains back track to morning mossy posts:funny:
View attachment 1347228

:pass:.....any Thoughts on what kinda bush it is......?
Did ya touch it yet? Shtinging Nettle maybe?
View attachment 1347254

We tried one each mid week.........aggh......not ready yet......... :crying:

View attachment 1347257
Fun fact grape bunches have a different flavour through each stage.. closer to the sun=sweeter bottom=acidity .. so you don’t get bored of the taste jump around the bunch.
Try one that’s near the sun or tops.

Thing has hit a wall just packing I guess...
image.jpg
image.jpg

What would you say this resembles structure wise?
image.jpg

I’ve been looking at some think different pictures... Thinking that route. Especially because I keep smelling that same cheese type smell I had off the f1 mother, but this time a lot of something else. Which I can only describe as blue.. candy? Ish lol the banana smell has came and left like a fart on the big one. Fun stuff. Thing is a smell-shifter for real.

But I keep seeing something familiar in bills asian haze.. reaaaalllll familial,

Shout out to @Waira the styro is gonna make you famous in the hood lol even wedges on the solo photo moms I think it’s gonna kill with the cobs & clones regime

Last edited:
Lol ohhh a trip to the mossy pharmacy tooo?? :biggrin:

I honestly always thought this was the only reason for your orgy pots... mossy the pheno hunter godmother lol

Literally my brains back track to morning mossy posts:funny:

Did ya touch it yet? Shtinging Nettle maybe?

Fun fact grape bunches have a different flavour through each stage.. closer to the sun=sweeter bottom=acidity .. so you don’t get bored of the taste jump around the bunch.
Try one that’s near the sun or tops.

Thing has hit a wall just packing I guess...
View attachment 1347290View attachment 1347291

What would you say this resembles structure wise?
View attachment 1347292

I’ve been looking at some think different pictures... Thinking that route. Especially because I keep smelling that same cheese type smell I had off the f1 mother, but this time a lot of something else. Which I can only describe as blue.. candy? Ish lol the banana smell has came and left like a fart on the big one. Fun stuff. Thing is a smell-shifter for real.

But I keep seeing something familiar in bills asian haze.. reaaaalllll familial,
I do see some similarity.
I didn't look much into the genealogy. The one that flowered early has less fat leaves and they are smaller. The girl in the EB has huge fan leaves and a little fatter. Both have good structure and branching. The one in the EB is more stocky, but that could be because of the EB.
Whatever the case, the Haze are doing fantastic outside........far better than the others.
I do like the netting. It's like flexible lst. I've already changed, a couple min ago, the direction of a couple branches because of how others grew.
She's popping up more sites with this training. I hope she keeps this up!

Ha ha...Sorry....... :pighug: ..that was a real question.....the bush and the canna just set themselves away in a pot I hadn't dumped......
I really don't Know what it is...but I can rule out all the suggestions so far......
Just

Cheers @BCBudlady ...just Thinking if tobe stays MIA.. @hairyman might be able to remake one himself if he knows the parentage....:headbang:
Hey @Mossy , just talked to Tobe. He would like to PM you at some point. Legal troubles are behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back