Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of your meds was narcotic, I started to get the same symptoms i would have if i had been on fentanyl and tramadol , one for the war chest defiantly but for me small doses, and night time only,,,,which is what i am looking for ,one for night and a day smoke which is a staple diet and has to be a brain charger that still gives a body relaxer and with no negativity- now a few girls did just do that ,its just getting the right blend in it :woohoo1: ,,,

tobes orange assault was a ready made med,,, he made it for his wife who must fall in my range of needs

Touch of paranoia @hairyman .....?
I don't Suffer....but on heavy amber it can set Hubby off......so I keep the heavies for Me................ :pass:

The finger Dabs are coming off the earlies....happy/energy point.....under lights....I'd say 7-8 week point.

Nice getting a Med Bud buddy ...but such a Shame @tobe has gone MIA....do you know the parents...?

I don't Suffer....but on heavy amber it can set Hubby off......so I keep the heavies for Me................ :pass:

The finger Dabs are coming off the earlies....happy/energy point.....under lights....I'd say 7-8 week point.

Nice getting a Med Bud buddy ...but such a Shame @tobe has gone MIA....do you know the parents...?
I think orange bud and AK47., I messaged tobe on a private forum, and no reply as yet. Keep you posted.

Only that i forget to breath :biggrin:

top of me head no,,,but i will search the threads at some point

Morning!!! No idea what you got growing @Mossy. Doesn’t look like a Tom, pepper, bean, squash...

she wont tell...happy caturday:toke:
images (9).jpg

Had us a hell of a storm last night, about 4/5 hours of lightning & downpours with intermittent slow spots.....quite enjoyable to just sit and watch. Waiting on sun up to see what kind of day it might be as far as weather but being Florida thats apt to change every 10 min. or so.

Had us a hell of a storm last night, about 4/5 hours of lightning & downpours with intermittent slow spots.....quite enjoyable to just sit and watch. Waiting on sun up to see what kind of day it might be as far as weather but being Florida thats apt to change every 10 min. or so.

i was in Florida once ,,and sat up nights watching the storms,,,,dont get them that scale in my parts ,,,:toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back