Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You getting any feedback.....?...I Have Less Tripping currently.....but I can Feel it....it Clears my congestion in minutes......and I can breathe easy.

cant say i felt any trippy but hell i would have to look back ,,,,tell you what i did find trippy was FB purple lemonade purples pheno and the purple what ever the name it was i grew ,,trippy and positively downer
I'm Starting to Think it might be pheno typical....or I have ceilinged a bit on the Trippy Effect...

i just grow plants :bow:,, you know yours are the proper pretty they look as good as they smoke i felt i had a med kit in one batch some too strong some probably be having a good effect but was no focusing enough for me during day we breed what we smoke and smoke what we breed no? ,

someone smells of expresso coffee

Last edited:
Took a few pics of my remaining girls in my 4x4 and I'm thinking 2 are done and 3 are going to need another week :cooldance:

The ones i think are finished are the front plant and the mutant one in the rear right, what do you guys think? 80 days from seed
20210723_230852.jpg
20210723_230844.jpg

And the quotes disappeared... shit!
Talkative bunch.
@Mossy have couple different kushes now... what you want me to do?
Don’t even remember what I wanted to post now... read a bunch , oh man hope my minds not going.

Oh ya I seen on here the northern lights had a self topping pheno or geno ... did that happen to you with the NL at any time? Cause I’m almost sure that’s where the self top came from with my cross/ almost lines .. but you were saying don’t use my “jem” looking one (pink pistils) because of baby poo or something.. I know of maybe 20 or 50 Of those beans but I like a good batch or 100 to see what’s going on with this crazy contraption every time gets wilder and yet seems to be settling.:pass:
Got a good 1000 f3’s off the big one before it was jacked ... may try and lock down that monster size( which I’m like 100% sure is that special something DJ short ... I’m tired. Blah blah blah flo blah blah purple Thai, afg ,hog, chocolate Thai blah blah recessive trait I lucked out on and managed to bring to life from something that was supposed to be a pop bottle lmao) for the one line via Inbreeding ....
Orrrrrrrrrr
I can smash with all different pollens and have a shit load of lines via the cross. And maybe inbreed choice “cultivar” to inhopes of those sexy recessives I’ve hopefully got ready to show.. I swear I can’t remember anything no more. forgetting a lot of stuff, noticed it with the music sample stuff it’s bugging me because I’m told I remember a lot .
I remember they did go colourful on me and looked like it again with the orgy. We Could have the old stealth plant show up.. the single leaf one.. forgot about that one. nobody new it was pot lmao.
Something definitely thinking different with the group going now which makes me wanna try the few genetic shuffles again and seed them to preserve whatever, if anything happened with the two kushes lol
I’m sure the skywalker took over the one because the seeds looked right different compared to the reddish seeds/pods on the 1000or so f3’s harvested.....
Lol fell asleep mid post

Also @Mossy I will have some amazing tattoo work to show off tomorrow. I am gonna have the most amazing tribute to the best folks ever!

You skin is your own personal canvas @derek420colorado ....:pighug:....although my mother is so against them..she'd probably slap my ears for having my image on you......:crying:...so I'm not telling her.....:pass:

My skin is tattoo free......I Think it is harder when you have so many freckles.....the only tattoo you can get is leopards.....Dragons wouldn't look right with freckles......:crying:

Don’t even remember what I wanted to post now... read a bunch , oh man hope my minds not going

2 coffees...3 joints......and a good poop normally sorts me out @mohawk warrior ....I can give you a Prescription......:doc3:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back