Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1582.JPG

The Party is Almost over.... :pass: ..I'm gonna miss them.........sigh.....

i sure theirs another pot :smoking: in the shadows:cool1:

Small multi pot and the non-auto.......... :pass: ...by the feel of it...the small pot will be off next.

I've been considering setting some more away just for the finger trim........but..the non auto is Slicking now........

Plausible thought that the non auto should give me a much longer finger trim window.......:zen:..deep joy.....

Small multi pot and the non-auto.......... :pass: ...by the feel of it...the small pot will be off next.

I've been considering setting some more away just for the finger trim........but..the non auto is Slicking now........

Plausible thought that the non auto should give me a much longer finger trim window.......:zen:..deep joy.....

yea i aint shy sucking on me fingers late on :thumbsup:

yea i aint shy sucking on me fingers late on :thumbsup:

You getting any feedback.....?...I Have Less Tripping currently.....but I can Feel it....it Clears my congestion in minutes......and I can breathe easy.

I'm Starting to Think it might be pheno typical....or I have ceilinged a bit on the Trippy Effect...

It was suggested in the staff room it might be cross related...coz I've turned my selections so much toward the med side.... but I'm Thinking all plants that amber Should do it....so we need some Samplers if people are running Afghan/kush dom crosses.

BTW @hairyman ...one good thing from the finger rubbing.....I Bet I could Harvest a girl now with just fingers as a Guide....you can Feel them go over.....by the slickness.......:headbang:

I am thinking I will mix up a big batch of that this fall for my vegetable garden. I have a cement mixer. I add something different every year. Some of my tomatoes are showing some end rot (calcium deficiency) so it is time for some Dolomite lime.
I am mixing up the big batch probably tomorrow. Just got the mortar mixer(not a cement mixer it’s kinda different and I think it’ll work even better than the cement mixer)

I will probably do a video and share it

I am also adding kelp meal and EWC’s to the mix as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back