Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zeromitch - I'm sure this is a silly question but, have you got a fan that rustles the leaves? A light passing breeze helps strengthen the stems. I'm almost certain you already do.

The only other thing I could think of is maybe adding a silica supplement. I think AgSil makes a very inexpensive version.

https://buildasoil.com/products/agsil16h-potassium-silicate

yeah i got enough fans so it must be genetics or silica.

Thanks for the suggestions

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I'd forgotton about it to be honest mate :rofl: .. I'm using the green one! ^_^

I can get back to it. I think @Mañ'O'Green uses it and may be a few others - If there's anything that needs tweaking or annoys you,, let me know and i'll go back and see if i can customise it a bit more! :D

:vibe:

@blue I will think about it now. It seems there was something about how the trophies display in the profile but we are not using them at the moment?

I finally got unlazy at 11 weeks from seed and gave some 3ft bamboo sticks supports to my big miracle-gro girl who i just stringed up out of laziness before :cooldance:

My question is.. how do you guy/gals get thick stalks? this plant i consider my tallest and biggest budded plant of my 9 this grow but she has a very very tiny bottom stalk smaller than my pinky haha
View attachment 1345663View attachment 1345665View attachment 1345664
Active breeze and added silica as already suggested:yeahthat:

Spent most the day trying to drill 7/16 hole in my kitchen sink to put in RO water faucet.......some laundry got done, some of the hole got done.....damn that stainless is tough, got about 3 hours total time and just barely scratching the surface....even spent 20 bucks on a new cobalt bit, gonna have to try nailing it tomorrow to see if I can get a pilot started.....

Spent most the day trying to drill 7/16 hole in my kitchen sink to put in RO water faucet.......some laundry got done, some of the hole got done.....damn that stainless is tough, got about 3 hours total time and just barely scratching the surface....even spent 20 bucks on a new cobalt bit, gonna have to try nailing it tomorrow to see if I can get a pilot started.....
Cobalt bitt is the right tool, but start with a 3/16" cobalt bitt for a pilot hole before you go to the 7/16. I used to run a sailboat marina where we drilled a lot of 316 SS.

What’s the issue? Just skating around on the surface? Metal I guess? A nail sounds like a good enough punch to make an indent for the new 3/16ths bit you’re gonna need lol

What’s the issue? Just skating around on the surface? Metal I guess? A nail sounds like a good enough punch to make an indent for the new 3/16ths bit you’re gonna need lol
:crying: That stainless will just laugh at your nail. It is hard to make a dimple with a good center punch.

Bro if you can get a hole saw and put it in a cordless on slow RPM with a little cutting fluid or water it will make it easy. This is a special cutter that I use but a decent hole saw will work as well.:pop:

Attachments

• 100_1756.JPG
    100_1756.JPG
    404.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_1757.JPG
    100_1757.JPG
    372.9 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back