Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sink is 1/16..did restaurant kitchen hood suppresion systems...hoods over fryers are thicker but never had these problems, I was even standing on countertop to get better placement.....I gots lots of implements of destruction.....it gonna get done....1 way or another..

Choice or necessity @Fermented_Fruitz ...?....I actually Prefer fresh bud......:pass:
Oh no I got plenty of flower I’m just too impatient to wait! Usually want me a new variety ASAP!
C39EF3F5-88C9-49EE-9E71-5F2ADBD63A41.jpeg

Def not hurting for smoke! ;)

Well....it has to be said...............I fear no censure......(hobbseys not on site yet.....:eyebrows:..) SOOOOOOOOooooo.......

I Thought the world most Expensive Dick Pick in the World was the one Jeff Bezos sent to his girlfriend............:eyebrows:

I was Wrong................:pass:...

1626845955736.png

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:
even if I gotta drag the bottles in the house and fire up the O/A torch...there WILL be a hole there, lol.

Morning @Bill.de.Cat :pass:..sharing one.

Me Brother calls his O/A the Hot Spanner......:biggrin:...anything that is rusted on and can't be shifted...oh...I'll get the Hot Spanner...:pass:

Well....it has to be said...............I fear no censure......(hobbseys not on site yet.....:eyebrows:..) SOOOOOOOOooooo.......

I Thought the world most Expensive Dick Pick was the one Jeff Bezos sent to his girlfriend............:eyebrows:

I was Wrong................:pass:...

View attachment 1345828

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
There was an old underground movie that the male hero rode into space in a penis with balls. Watching the launch had me doing a flash back to that movie. Maybe ......... Flesh Gordon? I will go look it up. Any how the whole thing is hillarious and wonderful at the same time. I am mostly envious I would love to go to space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back