Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It definitely is painful. Thankfully I have some herb that helps with the pain. That and acetaminophen lol.

Speedy recovery to the Mrs!

How the hell do I hoist the Jolly Roger with only one arm?

View attachment 1345631
Thanks. She hasn't had it checked out yet...but it does look like it.

I'm sure I had the LBH Haze super cropped when I had it @WildBill ...coz my max head height on the home patio was 42 inches....... :pass:

I'm on Watch Duty......just had a guy up that says he is meeting an Agent to view the plot next door.........so I'm on watch to see if it is next door.....:pass:

The guy that had it died a while ago...we've been Wondering when it would go back up for sale.

5,000 sq meters...with a trailer in need of repair......30,000 euros....

According to hubby he Think he is Dutch and his wife looks Indonesian........that could be Interesting...cough...cough.......:pass:
If I do this one indoors, it would get trained hard VERY early. Ihope eith of my Asian haze make quality canna outdoors. Currently, I have enough light to do so...............this amount of growth in height and bulk along with the other girl's bud formation. If this girl turns out to be a photo or just goes long, I'm hoping my declining 'good light' will be enough. That location will get the intrusion from my south tree perimeter as the sun takes a more southern track.

I have three cutting I took a few days ago when cleaning up the lower canopy. Were they optimal cuttings? No, but it's just an experiment. I do find something interesting, though. It seems that the one cutting is doing much better than the other two. It seems that the cutting I took from the flowering Haze looks like it hasn't missed a beat! Cutting quality? Maybe, but that cutting was the one I felt probably wouldn't take. LOL!
Hormone levels or just happenstance?

Well as nice as Spain would be, realistically we are too old for such an energetic endeavour. Probably just a couple years off of a retirement community in Florida.

I should have just fully retired already but I do like the occasional assignment. Plus it's fun still feeling important every once in a while. Travel just kills me sometimes, and others not so much.

Yeah @DCLXVI ..Spain is the Europe version of Florida.........retirees from all of the rest of Europe.......Old bones need the sun on them....... :headbang:

pffft in town I’d pay the money just for the neighbours lol now only if the misses will agree

Neighbours with good weed @mohawk warrior ......Priceless........:pass:...your neighbours Make your house...

Went after firewood yesterday, here we're off the beaten path lol....getting some of these alders :thumbsup: View attachment 1345580View attachment 1345581

Glorious @Jraven ...looks lush like the UK...means...it is Wet........:headbang:

Whelp, this guy tore his rotator cuff. Probably going to require surgery... F*CK! Must have been all of the stress those kilos I have been pulling off of a single plant joking of course. My photo ladies are about 1.5 weeks into flower.

.View attachment 1345630

I Hope they get it sorted for you soon @Capn Bligh ...:pass:...I've heard it is painful.....Up the meds.......:headbang:

I suppose we just have to decide where and what we will be.

Florida? Cuban
NYC? Puerto Rican or Italian
California? Hispanic
Texas? Mexican
Midwest? "He's probably from Arizona"

Think of the Adventure you can have finding out....... :headbang:

I finally got unlazy at 11 weeks from seed and gave some 3ft bamboo sticks supports to my big miracle-gro girl who i just stringed up out of laziness before :cooldance:

My question is.. how do you guy/gals get thick stalks? this plant i consider my tallest and biggest budded plant of my 9 this grow but she has a very very tiny bottom stalk smaller than my pinky haha
20210720_135117.jpg
20210720_135308.jpg
20210720_135209.jpg

I finally got unlazy at 11 weeks from seed and gave some 3ft bamboo sticks supports to my big miracle-gro girl who i just stringed up out of laziness before :cooldance:

My question is.. how do you guy/gals get thick stalks? this plant i consider my tallest and biggest budded plant of my 9 this grow but she has a very very tiny bottom stalk smaller than my pinky haha
View attachment 1345663View attachment 1345665View attachment 1345664
It's mostly genetics.
In my world, big pots means big roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back