Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze #1 in the EarthBox DAY 51 and is just shy of 55inches and it wasn't sunrise yet.
That's some crazy growth! I sure hope my pvc parts come in early! to make the stand today.
I’m a little apprehensive of what she's gonna do when she hits flower. LOL!

I'm sure I had the LBH Haze super cropped when I had it @WildBill ...coz my max head height on the home patio was 42 inches....... :pass:

I'm on Watch Duty......just had a guy up that says he is meeting an Agent to view the plot next door.........so I'm on watch to see if it is next door.....:pass:

The guy that had it died a while ago...we've been Wondering when it would go back up for sale.

5,000 sq meters...with a trailer in need of repair......30,000 euros....

According to hubby he Think he is Dutch and his wife looks Indonesian........that could be Interesting...cough...cough.......:pass:

5,000 sq meters...with a trailer in need of repair......30,000 euros....

@blue ...Perfect holiday home for you and the karma llama.........
ll.gif

You know I'd keep you supplied with Weed for your holidays....... :pass:

So its an open bit of land next door, wth just a mobile trailer living space? Like a large caravan?

Yup @DCLXVI ....no mains services...but Spain is geared up for that........and.....you have a nice next door neighbour that has mains electricity and water......and weed........:crying:

@blue ...Perfect holiday home for you and the karma llama.........View attachment 1345568

You know I'd keep you supplied with Weed for your holidays....... :pass:

You mean that you weren't suspisious of my fake moustache .. the dutch flag on the trailer and "hilarioshly funny ackshent???"

.. I've seen your patio ...... I'm moving IN!!!

:yeah:

Wow land is cheap there. My Americano friend is thinking about retiring to Spain because he heard that their healthcare plan for expatriates is supposed to be better than Medicare. Mediterranean growing climate too!

You mean that you weren't suspisious of my fake moustache .. the dutch flag on the trailer and "hilarioshly funny ackshent???"

.. I've seen your patio ...... I'm moving IN!!!

:yeah:

The Garage @blue :yeah: ...with a little patio and splash pool it is the Perfect holiday apartment....and hubby just keeps his dratted tools in there.....:crying:...and we are just 10 minutes from the beach......

30 grand @mohawk warrior ...but for a bit perspective.....a 500 sq mtr building plot in the town is 60-90 Grand...... :headbang:

Wow land is cheap there. My Americano friend is thinking about retiring to Spain because he heard that their healthcare plan for expatriates is supposed to be better than Medicare. Mediterranean growing climate too!

Afternoon @Mara Cachafa .. :pass: ..sharing one.... Funny enough Muddy who used to be here looked into that too......but I'm sure he said Puerto Rico was similar...but Cheaper.......:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back