Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went after firewood yesterday, here we're off the beaten path lol....getting some of these alders :thumbsup:
DSCN7259.JPG
DSCN7264.JPG

Well as nice as Spain would be, realistically we are too old for such an energetic endeavour. Probably just a couple years off of a retirement community in Florida.

I should have just fully retired already but I do like the occasional assignment. Plus it's fun still feeling important every once in a while. Travel just kills me sometimes, and others not so much.

The Garage @blue :yeah: ...with a little patio and splash pool it is the Perfect holiday apartment....and hubby just keeps his dratted tools in there.....:crying:...and we are just 10 minutes from the beach......

30 grand @mohawk warrior ...but for a bit perspective.....a 500 sq mtr building plot in the town is 60-90 Grand...... :headbang:
The Garage @blue :yeah: ...with a little patio and splash pool it is the Perfect holiday apartment....and hubby just keeps his dratted tools in there.....:crying:...and we are just 10 minutes from the beach......

30 grand @mohawk warrior ...but for a bit perspective.....a 500 sq mtr building plot in the town is 60-90 Grand...... :headbang:
pffft in town I’d pay the money just for the neighbours lol now only if the misses will agree

Whelp, this guy tore his rotator cuff. Probably going to require surgery... F*CK! Must have been all of the stress those kilos I have been pulling off of a single plant joking of course. My photo ladies are about 1.5 weeks into flower.

.View attachment 1345630
I think my wife is facing that. It looks pretty painful :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back