Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, It was Flesh Gordon. The rocket had fins not balls :rofl: :crying: Of course the internet is faster than me

2021-07-20_23-35-08.png

If that don't make you laugh you are not high enough.

Morning @MikaelAndréasSöderberg :pass: ..sharing one.

I was told yesterday you were one of our Old members...who grows Amazing Autos.....:pass:...I Hope you get back to it soon.....

Yes, thats true. It was a while since i grew anything, but i am on my way back to it.

Im looking for lights and some strains to grow, think i will go for leds and some Fast Buds for my warm up grow. :passit:

There was an old underground movie that the male hero rode into space in a penis with balls. Watching the launch had me doing a flash back to that movie. Maybe ......... Flesh Gordon? I will go look it up. Any how the whole thing is hillarious and wonderful at the same time. I am mostly envious I would love to go to space.

You just Know..I would get travel sick........ :pass: ...me mother says the Trip Check List when I was little was...
Have you got the kids...have you got the dogs..have you got a bucket....?............:crying:

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

IMG_1566.JPG

You got space for a prawn cocktail before bed...or would it give you indigestion....?.......:chef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back