Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup...us too @Frank the Dank ...getting hotter for the weekend.... :pass: ..I switch the air-con on now and both the dogs knock on the door to be indoors.....:pighug:
This girl is ready for the hot times coming here this weekend too. She can get as big as she wants now!
I built it so it will fit in my tent also.

edit...............I have to get the another net for the next layer and some rebar bent for anchors.
edit edit................and some zip ties fer da net. :mrgreen: :gassy:
IMG_20210720_201848167_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Odd.....my phone keeps restarting when I try to open site in firefox.....oh well, laptop works but pics are on phone and laptop refuses to recognize it sooooooo......no pics, lol.
Got the hole drilled/ground out.......used a conical grinding wheel in drill to bust through glazing then drilled some. when it glazed again used wheel again....3 trips back and forth did the trick. Always another way if you ponder it a bit.

Odd.....my phone keeps restarting when I try to open site in firefox.....oh well, laptop works but pics are on phone and laptop refuses to recognize it sooooooo......no pics, lol.
Got the hole drilled/ground out.......used a conical grinding wheel in drill to bust through glazing then drilled some. when it glazed again used wheel again....3 trips back and forth did the trick. Always another way if you ponder it a bit.
Google works though.
20210721_094225.jpg

20210721_094319.jpg

There was an update to FF on widows the other day. Update it and restart the app. If it continues, restart FireFox in safe mode.

FireFox needs to stop being such a damn resource hog! And it won't release the memory even if you close down to just one window.

I don't like any other browser and I haven't used a Windows browser since the late 90's! LOL!

There was an update to FF on widows the other day. Update it and restart the app. If it continues, restart FireFox in safe mode.

FireFox needs to stop being such a damn resource hog! And it won't release the memory even if you close down to just one window.

I don't like any other browser and I haven't used a Windows browser since the late 90's! LOL!
updating is when it started being a pain.

ENVIRONMENTAL LESSON LEARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sure hope someone may learn from this!!!

With 4 15gal pots in a 4x4 tent and a little 3gal pot in the middle, I couldn't put my humidifier inside my tent. Well, no big deal, I'll just put it next to the air intake at the bottom of the tent on the left side of the tent and exhausts at top rear in my group pics. With just little seedlings, I figured one fan would be fine to circulate the air. This seemed to be working fine...................until about the 7th day, I noticed something.
Sour Stomper has been raging her little ass off! At first, I thought it was just strain difference, but she's sooooo much bigger It's quite dramatic too.

The next thing I noticed was that the girls at the back of the tent have progressed more than the front. Again, at first I thought it was strain related. By Monday and Tuesday, it was just stupidly evident there was something wrong. I had a passing thought several times, but blew it off each time. This morning, I just had to frigging do something!

The passing thought I blew off was from what I could see how the vapor came thru the tent. The exhaust fan would draw the vapor in the vent and the two left big and TALL 15gal pots would direct that vapor right at Sour Stomper in her small and SHORT 3gal pot.

With having on the front left circ fan on, it just pushed that vapor way from the front of the tent and towards the back. Maybe it would have not been quite as dramatic, if I had just the right rear circ fan on or both on.

I put the humidifier in the middle of the tent and turned on both fans blowing down. Sour Stomper went inside the small tent and I threw in my small humidifier inside. I brought the light down to give her a ppfd around 550.

Conditions in the 4x4 are far better. I restricted the vent opening quite a bit to get more velosity coming in, but a bigger pressure drop. I can now feel the humidity when I unzip the tent. Maybe now I can see them take off.

I'm a little pissed at holding them back at the most important time, but I think they will come back with a vengeance. I think it's a very good lesson learned though and hopefully someone may learn and avoid this. Air flow can be very critical.

SOUR STOMPER 10 DAYS OLD
IMG_20210721_095412085_HDR.jpg

VIDAMINTS 10 DAY OLD................ Yeah, pretty dramatic!
IMG_20210721_095539277_HDR.jpg

Tent now
IMG_20210721_095546084_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back