Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, R/O system in and humming along. Glad the booster pump isn't a noisey one, had to put my hand on it to make sure it was running. Just got to insert carts out at the pump house and should have some damn clean water.
20210721_150228.jpg

I haven't noticed that. My windows is up to date also.

Under help there is a troubleshooting mode. Never had to use it.
We'll I'm still using my old note 3. Wife is on 4th phone since I got mine..

Made this order :cheers:

Original Sensible Zkittzy Gorilla 7p Fem
Original Wedding Cake 7p Fem

With cold temperatures im hoping to get some good quality weed. I have high hopes in the wedding cakes and believe they will deliver. And fems this time, so that will be fun to see, growth and smoke-wise :smokeout:

Made this order :cheers:

Original Sensible Zkittzy Gorilla 7p Fem
Original Wedding Cake 7p Fem

With cold temperatures im hoping to get some good quality weed. I have high hopes in the wedding cakes and believe they will deliver. And fems this time, so that will be fun to see, growth and smoke-wise :smokeout:
I hate to burst your bubble and maybe you will have better luck than me. Out of 8 Wedding Cake BX1 regulars I got 1 to germinate and it was a male. I still have 2 seeds but not worth the time and effort for me.

:goodluck:

I hate to burst your bubble and maybe you will have better luck than me. Out of 8 Wedding Cake BX1 regulars I got 1 to germinate and it was a male. I still have 2 seeds but not worth the time and effort for me.

:goodluck:

Oh, thats was a downer! Sad to hear that.

Now i allready done the order, but as you are from the states, wich strain do you think will make me happy? I want something dank that you could smell 100 yards away :biggrin:

Oh, thats was a downer! Sad to hear that.

Now i allready done the order, but as you are from the states, wich strain do you think will make me happy? I want something dank that you could smell 100 yards away :biggrin:
I grew some bag weed in 1978 that you could smell miles away - no kidding. My room mate came home from the bar that was more than a mile from the house one night after I vented the grow room (this was before carbon filters were common), He said you could clearly smell our grow and he made me cut it down that night.

I have been looking for that old time skunk myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back