Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: Evening @hairyman :pass:..sharing one......

Did they give you time off for good behaviour......?...:eyebrows:

4 off then 5 in :thumbsup:
Cheers for Sharing that.......:bravo:...I'll tag the @Cultivators in so they Know......:pass:

if you must they get enough free seeds :eyebrows: :crying:

Evening stoners :pass:

evening budlady :toke:,,,was thinking about you only the other day, :eyebrows:, was thinking who could i ask who would know if @tobe is still breeding or even about

Currently stoned on AoF x BK..... very stoned. I hope everyone is well stewed this evening !!!

I will be hitting a dab of the Panama Red in a minute.

I'd check where that fire is coming from but don't think the wife would be to happy about it.

Well you know what pyrotechnicians say "Fire in the ho......." :pass:

Check this out. Blooms once every 8 to 10 years. Called a corpse flower because it smells like rotting meat! Yuck. But freaking awesome. BTW this is a live feed.

Check this out. Blooms once every 8 to 10 years. Called a corpse flower because it smells like rotting meat! Yuck. But freaking awesome. BTW this is a live feed.

I saw and smelt one of those in San Francisco horticulture society garden. Rotting meat is an understatement. If you have ever been behind the dead cow truck in the summer going to the rendering plant - that is the smell.

That one clearly is not a stinky because the people are not wretching like we did!

4 off then 5 in :thumbsup:

if you must they get enough free seeds :eyebrows: :crying:

evening budlady :toke:,,,was thinking about you only the other day, :eyebrows:, was thinking who could i ask who would know if @tobe is still breeding or even about
@hairyman , our pal tobe is doing ok. I think his genetics were confiscated. If he is working on something, it would be new lines.

Anotha day anotha box for dingus magee here! :rofl:
B62D428B-1440-4C79-8D69-DAEA5D0297B1.jpeg
3EE856C5-20A6-4EC0-8BFE-B87C0563B839.jpeg
C0162D62-A921-4A0C-972F-6B5C85230867.jpeg

:kitty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back