Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo :bighug:

thought id pop in wile i had the chance i have alot going on still away from home its looking like mid sep before ill be sleeping between my own four walls :nono: the list of building work is daunting tbh they have uncovered a mirriad of problems as they have peeled back the layers. living out a hotel in the middle of wales is no fun the wifi is £5 for 24hrs so they can swivel on my middle finger if they think am paying that . although i do miss the gang, hope i havent missed too much please give my apologies to mog and fbh for my lack of posts in the grow and show :biggrin: i ended up ermmm donating my bounty to a friend :thumbsup: had no other choice. on a brighter note the sun has been beaming the kids are loving there new found freedom in the beautiful welsh countryside wales is such a lovely place to be if u can turn a blind eye to the odd nudey rambler buming the odd sheep :crying: and such.
The garden has been a little neglected not surprisingly its a bit worse for wear ill just deal with that when am back sure the wildlife will enjoy the free buffet

i should be back at it with 4/6 new girls all by FB obv corse the day i return home i am itching to get at it sooooo bad nothing like the smell of beet in the morning right ....

i will try to pop in when i can made use of my time back at house to grab provisions today so dont think yas got rid of me that easy ill be back for those shiny badges in no time

peace THC

I need to setup my own press, I've still got everything in the boxes and need to order bags first. I was hoping a friend was going
to extract all my stuff to wax but doesn't have the 220v line to run his oven.
images (1).jpg

Currently stoned on AoF x BK..... very stoned. I hope everyone is well stewed this evening !!!

You bragging or moaning girl......?....you are on a Stoner site.....being Stoned is prerequisite ... :pass:
Good to See you up and about again.....:pighug:

if you must they get enough free seeds :eyebrows: :crying:

:crying: Gawd.....I never Thought of that.......:crying:....when you Play for your Team.....:footy:..you Play for your team.....
I tag them into any Opportunity I See....

I'd check where that fire is coming from but don't think the wife would be to happy about it.

We need to get you off your sick bed........when you are Bored...you'll just get yourself into Trouble.......:crying:

I saw and smelt one of those in San Francisco horticulture society garden. Rotting meat is an understatement. If you have ever been behind the dead cow truck in the summer going to the rendering plant - that is the smell.

That one clearly is not a stinky because the people are not wretching like we did!

Ugh...it is the sheep/goats here...old lanolin and stale piss...it clears your synus' in seconds...... :pass: ...doesn't help..the shepherds field is hidden behind the cemetery...friend Thought it was the bodies......:crying:

@hairyman , our pal tobe is doing ok. I think his genetics were confiscated. If he is working on something, it would be new lines.

If you speak to him..pass on my Love.
I Miss him. I didn't know he had seed Troubles. :karmacloud:

@hairyman , our pal tobe is doing ok. I think his genetics were confiscated. If he is working on something, it would be new lines.

Again like Mossy,,give him my regards,,,i have a set of seeds from my selection of his orange girl the one he spent a while on.. i forget name,

Mornimg Mossy and fellow stoners,,,

busy day catching up on a lost seven days ,,catch you laters :thumbsup:

Hey folks howdy high.

has anyone lookin used growers recharge for reammending their used soil?

If so how much do I use for 90 gallons of soil. My gummies are kickin and I’m having a hard time finding the correct answer

Getting your ass kicked by a gummie @derek420colorado ...Street Cred Ruined.... :pighug:

1626941174181.png

Do the Stoner dance of Shame........:pass:..can you remember the words...?

Got me ass kicked by a gummie..
Me Ass kicked by a gummie...
Rarh.. rarh..rarh..ararh..rarh..rarh......
ass.gif

:crying:

Again like Mossy,,give him my regards,,,i have a set of seeds from my selection of his orange girl the one he spent a while on.. i forget name,

Mornimg Mossy and fellow stoners,,,

busy day catching up on a lost seven days ,,catch you laters :thumbsup:

Morning @hairyman :pass:..Sharing one...Real Life comes First........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back