Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I go about finding my threads I can find all my posts for months and months but I have no where that says threads in my content section any help would be appreciated. I need to get back to my one of my old feed schedule's lol and it did not write it down. A short pencil beats a long memory. I must remember that.

How do I go about finding my threads I can find all my posts for months and months but I have no where that says threads in my content section any help would be appreciated. I need to get back to my one of my old feed schedule's lol and it did not write it down. A short pencil beats a long memory. I must remember that.

go to ur profile...below ur name & such, u'll see a dropdown that sez "find"...click that, then "find all threadz by..." :thumbsup: ppp

If you're on the desktop version of the site:

There is a dropdown arrow by the "forums" tab, It will have a section that says Find Threads and under that Your Threads

@mohawk warrior you asked a bout my raised beds a while back. Here they are!

raised bed-3.jpg

raised bed-2.jpg

raised bed-1.jpg

More handy dandy work in the kitchen today!!! Got multiple things accomplished! :headbang:

1st up made a fresh batch of sour apple gummies!
6FF9F59C-A327-47A2-8194-EDE4B096563A.jpeg

Then had a box full of peaches from that misfit market place so did this……:cooldance:
127E81B5-1AA9-4635-A491-D24C7C6DE9A2.jpeg
73158637-3F6C-4820-8EFE-25908044C954.jpeg
D2851192-D269-4494-B84F-F146D3F83BB0.jpeg

Peach preserves! Think gonna make strawberry and then apple jelly! :woohoo1:

Hey folks howdy high.

has anyone lookin used growers recharge for reammending their used soil?

If so how much do I use for 90 gallons of soil. My gummies are kickin and I’m having a hard time finding the correct answer

I think I found my answer. But I was actually lookin for hygrozyme hahahhahahaa. Imma use both FTW

I am readin but was just too stoned to reply :rofl: I thought about it and I just had a bunch of questions like what kind :thumbsup: of soil what will the grow style be I would make up a small batch of this stuff. It sounds like a winning ticket to me.

2021-03-31_14-53-51.png
2021-03-31_14-54-16.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back