Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get 5 choices it looks like! :d5:
6FE6652B-C770-424B-BA1E-ED468AA9373D.png

Speakin' of gummies, I picked up some Delta8 gummies yesterday outta curiosity. hey are 10mg each and I took out while I was out. I couldn't really tell anything, I was still a little buzzed from canna coffee and a hit before I left home.
I'm gonna take two in about 4 hours and give it some time.............I may have to delay that a bit with the big dose I took this morning in my coffee. Woke up from nerve pain going down BOTH damn legs. WTF I did in my sleep, I have no idea!:grrr1:
Did u have this dude beating on your stems as well?
1626621187348.gif

Doing me an outside garden update to also show that these damn cicadas need to shut their damn pie holes already! This was last night at like 7:45 and still were being loud and annoying! :coffee:

I know they were out last night, but I had to really concentrate to tell them over my damn tinnitus! It was raging hard and on overtime............like it is now, but at a higher pitch. Phone calls are outta the question. Might be time for earbuds fer my phone.......I really don't want to do that crap.

It is worth the $13-14 because you can keep reusing it over and over. After a good half day of soaking rinsing off your pipe/bong with cool tap water washes away all the black stuff like it was dirt lol

Amazon product

I'd suggest a bong plug for the bowl hole haha i don't have one yet but i need one as i make a little bit of a mess :smoking:
Amazon product
Something like this

damn bro, ain't u ever heard of 100% pure acetone, lol :doh: only $2.50 at good ol' walfart for a 16 oz bottle, can be reuzed & eatz right thru the gunk, no prob :thumbsup: i mean hey, no sense payin 6 timez as much for sumthin with a fancy label, havin to order it, then wait for it to arrive, when u can jus make a 30-min local jaunt & serve the same purpose....jus sayin ;) ppp

damn bro, ain't u ever heard of 100% pure acetone, lol :doh: only $2.50 at good ol' walfart for a 16 oz bottle, can be reuzed & eatz right thru the gunk, no prob :thumbsup: i mean hey, no sense payin 6 timez as much for sumthin with a fancy label, havin to order it, then wait for it to arrive, when u can jus make a 30m local jaunt & serve the same purpose....jus sayin ;) ppp
Yep that stuff works but smells bad and does not work as well my man, i have tried everything as i am Mr cheap-skate here i won't even buy a bud scope camera for $40 for checking trichs. i bought this product about 6 months ago and i am giving you my thoughts/review on it :( but i guess i can look stupid with anything i do :shrug:

If i suggest something like this it is really worth it as i smoke my bong all day everyday and that black tar shit builds up and cakes up within a week.

Yep that stuff works but smells bad and does not work as well my man, i have tried everything as i am Mr cheap-skate here i won't even buy a bud scope camera for $40 for checking trichs. i bought this product about 6 months ago and i am giving you my thoughts/review on it :( but i guess i can look stupid with anything i do :shrug:

If i suggest something like this it is really worth it as i smoke my bong all day everyday and that black tar shit builds up and cakes up within a week.

hey bro, no need to get upset, i was jus tryin to give a helpful hint is all :shrug: an online buddy o' mine turned me on to the acetone thing about a year ago & it workz a treat :joy: ...well, at least for me it duz :rolleyes2: :biggrin: i too am a full-time bong smoker & clean mine ruffly once a week...i jus swirlswish the acetone around for a minute to get most of the gunk, then jus wash/rinse it out good with a bottle brush & good ol' soap & water to get the rest...comez out sparkly clean & smellin fresh :thumbsup: clean glass is happee glass :soak: :biggrin: ppp

I'm not upset, everyone does this to me if i suggest something i get backlash whether its growing or using products, just going to explain i have used acetone before and this stuff is better (for me), i used your exact method and I'm saying your method is more work.

After soaking with this stuff the black tar washes away like dirt on your hands and i don't use a baby bottle brush or scrub anything just cold tap facet pressure is enough to wash it all away and sparkle clean

If i remember right that $2.50 bottle of fingernail polish remover won't even fill my bong up being 8oz bottles, i had to buy 2-3 of them awhile ago and just gave them to my woman for her nails after being annoyed with the stuff having to scrub the glass with hot ass water and a pipe brush.
This grandmastersmoke cleaner is 32 oz and smells good, might be a waste for some people but i do enjoy the art work on the bottle and it works better than anything i have used in my 17 years of bong smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back