Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man if I come home and someone has moved all the furniture and painted the living room I may not know how to get to the kitchen or bedroom. So if you see me sleeping in the pantry or eating in the bathroom. Pay no mind. I’m just getting used to my new surroundings hahahhaba

this is a satire post on how I don’t like change. I do kinda dig it though @Son of Hobbes

:pighug: You and about 90% of the members @derek420colorado ...don't Worry...it is not Compulsory.....:pass:

very nice looking plant you got there

Cheers @Zeromitch ..... :headbang: ...but it is multiple Autos in a large pot...the Idea is just to see how much yield I can get per pot.....:d5:

La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze #1 DAY 49
52in tall ..........10ins in one week...............yeah...........she's gonna be HUGE!:baby:
Still no sex and getting big. Tuesday, my pvc parts should come in to make the stand. Even though I have the extra "cfm bars" for the 4x4 tent, I'm gonna make it fit in the tent for a SOG some grow later.
She got a gallon of water in the rez on Thursday, but still had some in yesterday. Hopefully I can add a gallon tomorrow.
Trimmed up her lower structure and fer S&Gs, I took two cuttings.:eyebrows:
I think she'll bulk up quite a bit this next week. I'll take another 10in in a week again. :biggrin:
That being said, I'm thinking I need to make sure the nutes are there for flower. Next feed will be a mix of EWC, BAS Craft Blend, compost, FFJ and watered in with humic acid tap water. That's a lot of feeding, but I'll back off the amounts. I'll also add some RECHARGE to this, I added EM1 last time. Weather dependent!
View attachment 1344929
La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze #2 DAY 49
46in tall........6in in a week...........still stretching!:thumbsup:
Still flowering nicely! Yesterday, She got a full gallon of water with humic acid, amino acid and a little FFJ. I started directing her branches in the direction I wanted. I'm not sweating it much. I'll be able to easily support all the lower side colas that will hopefully will develop from the main stakes and top bars.

Trimmed up her lower structure and fer S&Gs, I took one cutting.:eyebrows:
View attachment 1344930
THE CUTTING TENT!.................until seed making changes things.
View attachment 1344933

Wow @WildBill ...they are just Soooo Hazey...........:headbang:.........

Cheers @Zeromitch ..... :headbang: ...but it is multiple Autos in a large pot...the Idea is just to see how much yield I can get per pot.....:d5:

after looking at the 2nd pic i figured that out :smoking:

I don't have enough seeds to play with cool tests like that yet, i will try doing a seed run on 3 plants after these current girls get harvested next week and you will see me doing 30 solo cup grows in a 4x4 or something silly like that.

I am interested in doing 10 plants in 1 city picker (earthbox style) box and see what happens :smoking:

Yes they are!:headbang::headbang:

I do love their structure! What a challenge, she would be indoors!

Thanks for the well wishes. I hit the canna butter pretty hard and it sure helped a lot.

Build A Soil Give away!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
CLICK HERE!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
:baked::baked::baked:

What’s this bullshit?? :crying:
A2A1B812-691E-4EA5-AFE4-4C8EC1CBBE8A.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back