Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i could find the special formula to make it i would make it myself and sell it for $4 online lol

Good morfnoevight All! EO a while ago.

Ah the Blue test style! @blue I'm not sure if that ever got tweaked out all the way?
Blue's test style is my favorite but I need to turn on the recent one to see if I like it?

I'm not upset, everyone does this to me if i suggest something i get backlash whether its growing or using products, just going to explain i have used acetone before and this stuff is better (for me), i used your exact method and I'm saying your method is more work.

After soaking with this stuff the black tar washes away like dirt on your hands and i don't use a baby bottle brush or scrub anything just cold tap facet pressure is enough to wash it all away and sparkle clean

If i remember right that $2.50 bottle of fingernail polish remover won't even fill my bong up being 8oz bottles, i had to buy 2-3 of them awhile ago and just gave them to my woman for her nails after being annoyed with the stuff having to scrub the glass with hot ass water and a pipe brush.
This grandmastersmoke cleaner is 32 oz and smells good, might be a waste for some people but i do enjoy the art work on the bottle and it works better than anything i have used in my 17 years of bong smoking.
What is that made of? Some sort of enzyme?

I'm not upset, everyone does this to me if i suggest something i get backlash whether its growing or using products, just going to explain i have used acetone before and this stuff is better (for me), i used your exact method and I'm saying your method is more work.

After soaking with this stuff the black tar washes away like dirt on your hands and i don't use a baby bottle brush or scrub anything just cold tap facet pressure is enough to wash it all away and sparkle clean

If i remember right that $2.50 bottle of fingernail polish remover won't even fill my bong up being 8oz bottles, i had to buy 2-3 of them awhile ago and just gave them to my woman for her nails after being annoyed with the stuff having to scrub the glass with hot ass water and a pipe brush.
This grandmastersmoke cleaner is 32 oz and smells good, might be a waste for some people but i do enjoy the art work on the bottle and it works better than anything i have used in my 17 years of bong smoking.

meh, diff strokez, etc & all is good :thumbsup: ppp

IMG_1553.JPG

La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze #1 DAY 49
52in tall ..........10ins in one week...............yeah...........she's gonna be HUGE!:baby:
Still no sex and getting big. Tuesday, my pvc parts should come in to make the stand. Even though I have the extra "cfm bars" for the 4x4 tent, I'm gonna make it fit in the tent for a SOG some grow later.
She got a gallon of water in the rez on Thursday, but still had some in yesterday. Hopefully I can add a gallon tomorrow.
Trimmed up her lower structure and fer S&Gs, I took two cuttings.:eyebrows:
I think she'll bulk up quite a bit this next week. I'll take another 10in in a week again. :biggrin:
That being said, I'm thinking I need to make sure the nutes are there for flower. Next feed will be a mix of EWC, BAS Craft Blend, compost, FFJ and watered in with humic acid tap water. That's a lot of feeding, but I'll back off the amounts. I'll also add some RECHARGE to this, I added EM1 last time. Weather dependent!
IMG_20210718_085729408_HDR.jpg

La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze #2 DAY 49
46in tall........6in in a week...........still stretching!:thumbsup:
Still flowering nicely! Yesterday, She got a full gallon of water with humic acid, amino acid and a little FFJ. I started directing her branches in the direction I wanted. I'm not sweating it much. I'll be able to easily support all the lower side colas that will hopefully will develop from the main stakes and top bars.

Trimmed up her lower structure and fer S&Gs, I took one cutting.:eyebrows:
IMG_20210718_085740444_HDR.jpg

THE CUTTING TENT!.................until seed making changes things.
IMG_20210718_075904857.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back