Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week's catch. De-hooked, photographed, and safely released in under 10 seconds. :smoking:

20180712_115956.jpg

Gummies all ready for the week.
View attachment 1344763
Speakin' of gummies, I picked up some Delta8 gummies yesterday outta curiosity. hey are 10mg each and I took out while I was out. I couldn't really tell anything, I was still a little buzzed from canna coffee and a hit before I left home.
I'm gonna take two in about 4 hours and give it some time.............I may have to delay that a bit with the big dose I took this morning in my coffee. Woke up from nerve pain going down BOTH damn legs. WTF I did in my sleep, I have no idea!:grrr1:

Was cleaning up some forum icons yesterday (I think I have most everything but 2 forums now that are fully icon'ed up,) but I noticed a visual style that wasn't enabled, and when I enabled it, I said "damn that actually looks kind of nice!"

1626619208799.png

Pretty easy on the eyes!

Was cleaning up some forum icons yesterday (I think I have most everything but 2 forums now that are fully icon'ed up,) but I noticed a visual style that wasn't enabled, and when I enabled it, I said "damn that actually looks kind of nice!"

View attachment 1344833

Pretty easy on the eyes!
Man if I come home and someone has moved all the furniture and painted the living room I may not know how to get to the kitchen or bedroom. So if you see me sleeping in the pantry or eating in the bathroom. Pay no mind. I’m just getting used to my new surroundings hahahhaba

this is a satire post on how I don’t like change. I do kinda dig it though @Son of Hobbes

View attachment 1344833

Pretty easy on the eyes!
Is that 300 some odd DM’s u got there?? :eyebrows:

Man if I come home and someone has moved all the furniture and painted the living room I may not know how to get to the kitchen or bedroom. So if you see me sleeping in the pantry or eating in the bathroom. Pay no mind. I’m just getting used to my new surroundings hahahhaba

this is a satire post on how I don’t like change. I do kinda dig it though @Son of Hobbes

Just remember you can choose the visual style yourself by scrolling to the bottom left corner of the page and clicking on the current style:

1626620121978.png

I have a few more options because I'm admin (yours will likely be 4 choice I think, the 2018 legacy style, AFN Light, AFN Dark, and Default.)

AFN 2018 Legacy Style
Screenshot 2021-07-18 8.56.19 AM.png

AFN Light Theme

Screenshot 2021-07-18 8.56.39 AM.png

AFN Dark Theme

Screenshot 2021-07-18 8.56.52 AM.png

Default Style

1626619208799.png

All these do is change how the site looks color-wise, with links, text, backgrounds, etc. Doesn't change location of anything otherwise.

Doing me an outside garden update to also show that these damn cicadas need to shut their damn pie holes already! This was last night at like 7:45 and still were being loud and annoying! :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back