Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly recommended:

downloadfile-1.jpg

Hey guys :smoking:

I will ask you straight out... How come no-one has grown some real christmas-trees?

The genetics is here, but i cant remember someone maxed them out to their fullest potential (size-wise).
I really want to see a perfectly, 24 hour overlooked, 100% dialed in growed cannabis plant - That perfect dream-plant. (Yes, a perfect plant).

0000336_holiday-bundles_450.jpeg

I do see mistakes on this tree - its not symetric but the angle of the photo is great. It could be the ones
that decorated it accidently messed it up a little.
Anyhow, where are these auto-cannabis-trees looking like the photo? :photog:

If a seed-company grew plants like this to show what their genetics really could do, they whould sell a ton of seeds.

I believe this is possible as i have grown a bit myself and with the knowledge i have today, i acsually believe i could do it myself, or
with a friend/friends. :smokeout:

Where im at it is unlegal to grow cannabis - but you, or others who lives in a country/area where its legal/decriminalised,
why have you not grown some perfectly symetric AutoChristmasCannabisTrees and shared it on the internet with us?

If someone knows a plant looking like the photo i uploaded, send me the link or upload the photo, please.

:peace:

Hey guys :smoking:

I will ask you straight out... How come no-one has grown some real christmas-trees? . . . If someone knows a plant looking like the photo i uploaded, send me the link or upload the photo, please.

:yeahthat:

I have always thought that if it ever becomes legal in my state I would love to do one in the front window for Xmas.
Ho, ho, woah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back