Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you had your wake n bake yet....?............ :pass:
I sure did :baked: baked and cleaned up a bong i had soaking in some GrandMasterSmoke
This stuff is amazing stuff and i like how it smells compared to using hot water and rubbing alcohol :crying:
After cleaning i pour it in a mason jar and keep reusing the stuff.

When I walked in the house yesterday hubby says...are you not sucking your thumb....?

Me:
what.gif

Hubby: Every time you come in off the patio now you are sucking your thumb..........

aunty.gif

Hmmm...I suppose it's better than Thinking I'm chewing finger trim.....huh....?...........:eyebrows:

I wasn't....I'd been watering the tomatoes......:crying:

Morning Auntie :coffee: A cuppa tea or coffee?

:pass:

Coffee in Spain @Kyote ....:coffee:...tea in the UK.....and never the twain shall mix......

I sure did :baked: baked and cleaned up a bong i had soaking in some GrandMasterSmoke
This stuff is amazing stuff and i like how it smells compared to using hot water and rubbing alcohol :crying:
After cleaning i pour it in a mason jar and keep reusing the stuff.

Yeah...I've never heard of it........:pass:...hubby could do with some.

It is worth the $13-14 because you can keep reusing it over and over. After a good half day of soaking rinsing off your pipe/bong with cool tap water washes away all the black stuff like it was dirt lol

Amazon product

I'd suggest a bong plug for the bowl hole haha i don't have one yet but i need one as i make a little bit of a mess :smoking:
Amazon product
Something like this

Thanks @Mossy :cooldance:

Yeah i can't drink my coffee black either i need a spoon full of sugar and another of creamer :coffee:. My wife got me into it as before i never drank coffee at all before her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back