Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok kidz, that'z it for this week'z metal buffet :stir: hope u got ur belliez full, becuz we're all.... :headbang: ppp

Happy Caturday to all you cool cats.

2021-06-19_11-36-39.png

Finally got my chores done. Dabs3.png oh yeah.

Well we got new life in mí gardin! :yay:

1st up finally off and running for dragon seeds grow n show with a baby wedding drake photo!
337FBA4B-2EC4-4746-B158-37CBC5D39B14.jpeg

And next up outta my personal beans got a new release cannarado weave match……
(Carbon Fiber X London pound cake 75) :cooldance:
2E23AED1-250E-4342-B7F4-5FB1E56EF7E2.jpeg

Still waiting on 2 in house genetics garlic sherbert I had gifted to me by a super cool guy!:d5:
:frog:

Oh and I noticed Lola stole the cats usual caturday chill spot……
961348FC-FF7B-4D9D-9BB9-E66B420F09F3.jpeg

So she found a new box to hide in!
80E77F27-CDE6-41D9-A577-DDA271A3A4CC.jpeg

Gawd...me too @WildBill ...I haven't struck a bat all day.....:pass:..it's these dam Live Stoners......and their gossiping...cough...cough...

:crying:
Sillyass stoners! :biggrin:

I'm off to check the outdoor girls. I know one can get water n feed, maybe two more. One will get some directional help
All open pots may get a dusting of DE. I may lose a few bennies, but I'm tired of little suckers.

Gotta go spray tonight cuz noticed these things on my cucumber plants and after quick search turns out they are leaf hoppers! :cuss:
5D6AF741-C131-4A8C-B7B3-E2DE3919B2FC.jpeg

Getting sprayed with some captain Jack’s tonight and I’ll go get insecticidal soap tomorrow if need be! Also gonna use my small pump sprayer so backpack sprayer doesn’t make em just fly off til later! :thumbsup:

Found this to be a great watch to learn a thing or 2 about breeding, hope it helps someone as it gave me extra knowledge. :smoking:

Thanks @Mossy
For the rep's :thanks: :cheers::drunks::pass:

didn't know ur a metalhead bro...u've obviously missed more than a few of my Caturday metal buffetz in here, lol :rolleyes2: thx for the rep & Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

didn't know ur a metalhead bro...u've obviously missed more than a few of my Caturday metal buffetz in here, lol :rolleyes2: thx for the rep & Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

It took me a minute to catch this toon.
Grand funk railroad is from here my home town home grown jams.
Yes I'm a real Metalhead:headbang::crying:
I love all metal :hump: I am huge Metallica fan. I love everything from the 70s 80s and 90s and even the new metal. I like a lot of that as well. Huge Ozzy Osbourne. Diary of a Madman tour was my favorite tour. Black Sabbath Kiss all of the 80 metal no matter what it was.
"If it aint metal it ain't shit " has been my motto since I can remember.
"If don't sond like a chainsaw cutting through your head it ain't loud enough"
Some Judas Priest, Van Halen Sammy Hagar back in the day when he was hard metal, Def Leppard, Pantera, Guns n roses, Slayer, I could go on and on. But I'm not limited to just metal:cools: I also dip into the Bluegrass, Ricky Skaggs, in folk music, I leaned into a lotta hard country. Something has got real:baked: meaning. Blues Stevie Ray Vaughan it's probably one of my favorites.
Dam !! Here Im going on and on :baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back