Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought weed was still totally illegal in spain :confused1: ah well, musta got stoned & missed a memo sumwhere :shrug: :rolleyes2: ppp

Kinda....I Think I'd prefer to be a Spanish national to test it....but..saying that...we did see someone with one on a balcony that was on the road to the police station....they would have to pass it every day.......nowt happened.....:shrug:...I Prefer to stay Covert.

Also...when I did check it out myself....selling seed or bud was a Trafficking Offence.....and that moves it up to a whole new level in the courts.

That is why I couldn't understand how some seed co's were getting away with it in the Open.....:pass: ...

Bummer @hairyman .....I Think the whole work from home thing has overwhelmed firms...I'm not surprised at a lack of everything ...I Hope it eases up for you.......Soon............ :headbang:
You getting time to look after the girls okay....?...

well its only short term anyways so i wont lose too much sleep,, they missing out on a watering .well the smaller pots ,its dammed hot ,,but we will survive :thumbsup:

They are all distinctly Black Dragon....you See the two Rabbits ears leaf fingers at the back of the top fans....?
That was the first thing that Marked her out at the start....my first Black had those two rabbit ears sticking up through the next leaf.

Look for the ones who are most Distinct/fully separated from the next fingers up. Definition.

I See you going to kill the males.....but if you weren't...now is the time to ball check........make sure they are Balanced.
Some of the more Afghan doms have uneven balls........ :headbang: ....

rabbit ears yes :thumbsup:,,,the new baby's look chunky and again similar,,, ,funny that they black dragon looking the female was to me white widow ,,but pleased that they come out similar for f2,,,

i allready culled the boys ,,,fast sexing:thumbsup: ,,i can spot them earlier every run though, even before they show proper.. i culled one that was a proper stinker he would have been a keeper , but lots more to go at from same selection so alls good :cheers:,, might set another batch of in a couple weeks and catch a tail end dust on a branch of anything that pleases me eye,,lol,,or more importantly yours :biggrin:

i need ta get a pic of the crosses i kept ,,again still culling them but they looking interesting,, four more days of 10 hour shifts so dont think i gone mia again

:bighug:

IMG_0684 (1).JPG

Sneaky little bugger.....he came up under the girls skirts...and he'd bust two balls by the time I spotted him.... :pass: ...looks like he Caught some.....I tell you...treat them like teenagers at a pyjama party......if you don't keep your eyes on them...someone will fall pregnant...
He wasn't even up to their belly buttons.....:nono:...dangerous height.....

Looks like a Light Sprinkle....TF.

Kinda....I Think I'd prefer to be a Spanish national to test it....but..saying that...we did see someone with one on a balcony that was on the road to the police station....they would have to pass it every day.......nowt happened.....:shrug:...I Prefer to stay Covert.

Also...when I did check it out myself....selling seed or bud was a Trafficking Offence.....and that moves it up to a whole new level in the courts.

That is why I couldn't understand how some seed co's were getting away with it in the Open.....:pass: ...

ya, i've jus alwayz thought it a trip how some of the world'z most renown breederz are in spain, but....it'z still illegal there :doh: :rofl:

but ah well, who fuckin carez, right kidz-? :jointman: cuz, u got it, it'z time for the Caturday metal buffet! :stir: gonna fire it up with a doubleshot...a repeat of the newest from the boyz & one that...well, every time i see the word "dragon", i think of auntie, so...:rolleyes2: happee Caturday & Up The Iron Pawz! :kitty::headbang: ppp

Animated-head-bobbing-cat-with-headphones-3.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back