Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure was fun reading along this AM. :thumbsup: :pass::bighug:oh yes and:rofl:
I got to plug in and play some electric music at the Point Baker bar with my friends yesterday. It's been over a year :headbang:
I think we did this one

Last edited:
Flowers for the ladies :smoking: :bighug:
DSCN7242.JPG
DSCN7238.JPG
DSCN7239.JPG

Looks like the northern Garden is doing pretty well today and enjoying the Sun. I'll be up there this coming week to Manicure these girls. They're looking a bit Shaggy.
Northern land_live_1626537022004.jpg

it's been 11 days since their last major manicure. They've had a lot of rain as well. But they've had a little bit more Sunshine than I've had down here.

Yup...that is how I Read the law here too @MikaelAndréasSöderberg ...... :headbang: ......although I see cannabis Bust almost every week in the local papers.

But...mostly the charges seem to comeback to stealing electricity.
Autos are Perfect Patio Pot....and...with a bit of weather protection Jan/Feb...you can virtually grow year 'round.

I'm sure it is Catalonia and Murcia that allow personal grows.....:headbang: ..worth looking into ....

@MikaelAndréasSöderberg ...have a read...it is a bit Murky........ :headbang: ...is it not Portugal that actually legalised it.....?

I read the article Mossy, thank you very much.

In fact i love growing, and i would like to grow it for fun AND to have an decent income from it, but that is forbidden.

Hmm... that means i need a normal work to be able to live there and to be able to grow, unless there is a crack in the law.

There are plenty of cannabis-clubs, and i guess that's one way to go around the law, or actually obey the law to be a grower there.

Selling seeds is another way, and thats complicated as i have to start from scratch.

Its legal, if one has the right intensions, wich i have, i believe. I think i will need to study the law so i can give away my pot to someone else that in some way can give me money for it, legally.

Or is there a country where i can be high(CBD), search for the perfect weed and get paid legally?

I think will ask some in facebook or, ask for jobs everywhere, someone should hire me as im a pretty good grower.
I just need to practice on my social skills :vibes: :karmacloud: :passit: :smoking:

@MikaelAndréasSöderberg ..some reading for you.....

View attachment 1344493

Stop it dammit! I've got to go and get some things done!:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back