Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mossy thanks again for rep <3

had a notification that a coulple of threads i had was moved ,,you forget the photos you have taken ,,

BlkMrrrxGrapeCrinklexTyronestomper

magic stains

1626539771283.png

this was in a 2ltr pop bottle

1626539872765.png

Makes me glad it's still early here...there's still some hope I'll get something done :haha: :bighug:
Speaking of getting things done:doh: thanks Mossy :thanks::cheers:
I got to get the lawn mowed and get gas for the lawn mower.. blah blah blah:rofl:
I'm glad the sun's out.
Y'all have a great rest of your day.
:poof: I am out:drunks::smokeout:

Speaking of getting things done:doh: thanks Mossy :thanks::cheers:
I got to get the lawn mowed and get gas for the lawn mower.. blah blah blah:rofl:
I'm glad the sun's out.
Y'all have a great rest of your day.
:poof: I am out:drunks::smokeout:

The 2 nd most important thing to do while the sun is out.....is get you and the missus out in it.....
If you have been sun deprived you need your batteries charged....bugger the lawn......:crying:

Evening @hairyman :pass: ..sharing one.....

Yeah @Son of Hobbes is spring cleaning all the Inactive vendor sections so we can get recruit more......:pass:

yep ,,i saw mention of it somewhere:toke:,,,this home working lark aint as easy as i thought it would be ...no support ,,training non existent,,,,:deadhorse:,, no time to pop in here lol nightmare

I didn't see one of you mention it either.........:crying:

i may not have mentioned it was friday, but i did give u flowerz way back on pg 148....AHEM! :biggrin: happee Caturday auntie :kitty: :pighug:

Yup...that is how I Read the law here too @MikaelAndréasSöderberg ...... :headbang: ......although I see cannabis Bust almost every week in the local papers.

But...mostly the charges seem to comeback to stealing electricity.
Autos are Perfect Patio Pot....and...with a bit of weather protection Jan/Feb...you can virtually grow year 'round.

I'm sure it is Catalonia and Murcia that allow personal grows.....:headbang: ..worth looking into ....

i thought weed was still totally illegal in spain :confused1: ah well, musta got stoned & missed a memo sumwhere :shrug: :rolleyes2: ppp

yep ,,i saw mention of it somewhere:toke:,,,this home working lark aint as easy as i thought it would be ...no support ,,training non existent,,,,:deadhorse:,, no time to pop in here lol nightmare

Bummer @hairyman .....I Think the whole work from home thing has overwhelmed firms...I'm not surprised at a lack of everything ...I Hope it eases up for you.......Soon............ :headbang:
You getting time to look after the girls okay....?....

i may not have mentioned it was friday, but i did give u flowerz way back on pg 148....AHEM! :biggrin:happee Caturday auntie :kitty: :pighug:

Thank You @420Forever .......:pass:...I hadn't even Seen that page.......:biggrin:...damn Stoners gossip so much..

:crying:

Give Gracie a Hug from me.......:bighug:

first two photo ,,new baby dragons

View attachment 1344024View attachment 1344025
the surviving 1ltr pots day 19

View attachment 1344026

top shot for @Mossy :thumbsup:

View attachment 1344027

and remaining solo cups,,think ille jus be keeping centre one

View attachment 1344028

They are all distinctly Black Dragon....you See the two Rabbits ears leaf fingers at the back of the top fans....?
That was the first thing that Marked her out at the start....my first Black had those two rabbit ears sticking up through the next leaf.

Look for the ones who are most Distinct/fully separated from the next fingers up. Definition.

I See you going to kill the males.....but if you weren't...now is the time to ball check........make sure they are Balanced.
Some of the more Afghan doms have uneven balls........ :headbang: ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back