Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone..
Shiite sleep last night,

Hears a joke..
Two Irishmen are walking out of a pub.

Last edited:
Loss of signal.......................be here soon. I put the EBs on my flatbed veggie cart and tucked away in the shop.
Just got everyone in the shop exept the Haze in the 15gal pot.
Hail in the storm made me go move what I could.

Last edited:
Afternoon everyone..... ditto @mohawk warrior ...:coffee2:...what was yours.....Mini Momo...?
Mini momo was a little cranky up until 10pm.. I must’ve been having some sort of battle in my sleep but I woke up in a full blown downward facing dog :crying:

Did a little plant torture / training while watching the sunrise... some mr.miyagi type stuff

I don't have enough seeds to play with cool tests like that yet, i will try doing a seed run on 3 plants after these current girls get harvested next week and you will see me doing 30 solo cup grows in a 4x4 or something silly like that.

I am interested in doing 10 plants in 1 city picker (earthbox style) box and see what happens :smoking:

Yeah...makes a big difference not having seed cost......... :headbang: ...but then....the Cultivators Club do too.....

My 20 ltr pot costs are:
Compost: 2.50 Euros
Ferts: 5-10 Euros over the grow.
Seed: 0
Lights: 0
Air circulation/fans: 0

I Probably have the Cheapest weed on AFN......:crying:..such a Gardener........Tight fisted....

IMG_1517.JPG

It is probably going to cost me more in Mason jars....I bought the biggest one....8.95 Euros....:yoinks:..I Nearly fainted........and I Think I might need 2.....:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back