Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is always a silver lining......... :pass: ...if you look hard enough......

:pighug: BTW....baby Mo is off formula now.......?...just Thinking FD used to Swear Blind by feeding plants baby formula...:pass:...all the vital vitamins and minerals to promote healthy growth....:watering:
Man I just tossed a huge tub of it when we moved.. she never liked any formula. I think first couple days until the misses boobies started flowing and that was that, can’t blame mini momo.. tried it, stuff tastes like metal.
Have to get the misses to give me a quart of that raw pure white stuff :crying:

Grumpy @Frank the Dank .....:crying:..how are you...?
:rofl::rofl:Sorry to hear that Auntie, and sorry to hear about the family in the hospital…..I hope your day gets better…..I’m still having coffee and wake and bake….so jury’s still out on how I am :rofl::coffee:fooking more rain today…..I moved to the desert because I like SUN

Just back from the vet......I'm ok.......so is the pooch....already hot, wishing for a little rain.

Glad the pooch is okay @Bill.de.Cat .....
churchill.gif
...I hear @WildBill is looking to trade out a bit of his rain....... :pass:

Man I just tossed a huge tub of it when we moved.. she never liked any formula. I think first couple days until the misses boobies started flowing and that was that, can’t blame mini momo.. tried it, stuff tastes like metal.
Have to get the misses to give me a quart of that raw pure white stuff :crying:

Oh...I'm Sure she'll Appreciate that.......................Muchly....................:shooty:.......

How do you want to be Remembered.......?...............:crying:

:rofl::rofl:Sorry to hear that Auntie, and sorry to hear about the family in the hospital…..I hope your day gets better…..I’m still having coffee and wake and bake….so jury’s still out on how I am :rofl::coffee:fooking more rain today…..I moved to the desert because I like SUN

@Bill.de.Cat ..............
adamsfam.gif
.....I've got another one for you................:pass:

Hang in there @Mossy sending good vibes your way. :thumbsup:

Cheers @mwilliams2006 ...when Life starts throwing it...it comes in bucketfuls......:pass:....Up the Meds......

sending some love your way auntie!!!

Yeah...makes a big difference not having seed cost......... :headbang: ...but then....the Cultivators Club do too.....

My 20 ltr pot costs are:
Compost: 2.50 Euros
Ferts: 5-10 Euros over the grow.
Seed: 0
Lights: 0
Air circulation/fans: 0

I Probably have the Cheapest weed on AFN......:crying:..such a Gardener........Tight fisted....

View attachment 1345155

It is probably going to cost me more in Mason jars....I bought the biggest one....8.95 Euros....:yoinks:..I Nearly fainted........and I Think I might need 2.....:crying:
Lol the jars cost more than the whole grow!!
That is beautiful!

Speaking of seeds.... when can I get something new to tryout? I actually have one auto left other than my stuff .
Who’s got the goods?

IMG_1556.JPG

When I found out they were 9 euros I Thought...go on...I'll fit it in 1 if I scrunch it down..........:biggrin:.......but I don't wanna scrunch incase there are any moisture points.... so I'll need another one or two......

Hey spending over 10 euros here requires a financial planning meeting.......:crying:.

Yeah...makes a big difference not having seed cost......... :headbang: ...but then....the Cultivators Club do too.....

My 20 ltr pot costs are:
Compost: 2.50 Euros
Ferts: 5-10 Euros over the grow.
Seed: 0
Lights: 0
Air circulation/fans: 0

I Probably have the Cheapest weed on AFN......:crying:..such a Gardener........Tight fisted....

View attachment 1345155

It is probably going to cost me more in Mason jars....I bought the biggest one....8.95 Euros....:yoinks:..I Nearly fainted........and I Think I might need 2.....:crying:
Well if i get this seed run right i won't be crying about seeds anytime soon lol I'm to new in the club to be getting seeds just yet but i am waiting for fall ;)

After buying all the start up stuff for my 1st 3 grows i have everything to grow cheap weed, i already have 60+ gallons of mixed up soil and i can amend it after using it with craft blend from buildasoil. i think compost will be the only thing i need to buy to keep grow after grow going at this point but i am working on my own compost, 6 month old composter outside cooking away :D
My fabric pots and my SIPS should last forever.
Fans have a warranty but i plan on replacing led and fans every 3 years anyhow and my ferts...i bought way to many and decided i like dry top dressing better lol but i have years of liquid fert and stuff like mega crop/maxibloom to last years :eyebrows:

Now the plan is to not buy nothing else unless it is really really needed which i think i got everything at this point :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back