Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
sending some love your way auntie!!!

Lol the jars cost more than the whole grow!!
That is beautiful!

Speaking of seeds.... when can I get something new to tryout? I actually have one auto left other than my stuff .
Who’s got the goods?
I think you got the goods, are you holding out on us lol jk

Morning pals :toke: :pass: Looking like a sunny day in the rainforest, kinda ready for that :thumbsup:
P_20210719_081603.jpg

Sunday is phone home day....

Hubby phoned his Mother...no answer...
Phoned his daughter..she says I'm in hospital with Nana..she's had another fall and they wanted her x-rayed.
(she is okay..
Phone me Bro....SIL says Oh...they just took him away in an ambulance 15 minutes ago...
Mailed our kennels friends and the hubby has just been taken into hospital....

I Think Ordinary people are starting to Break now....:nono: ...........

Hubby passed the phone and says do you want to ring your Mother....but I Thought I better not.....:pass:...didn't want to tempt fate...
Oh my! When it rains, it pours!

U got enough hay on that earthbox?? :eyebrows::rofl:
I put more on later because it was misting rain as I was finishing the feeding.
The hay does work well at keeping the surface of the media cool enough. Lots of activity from good bugs and worms. Feeding roots right on the top of the Haze girl.
I gave her 2 solo cups of ewc, mounded up a fair amount of compost and gave her a good just shy of a half gal of the humic mix with FFJ, little bit of amino and Recharge. She'll get her rez filled tomorrow with humic water.
Gonna go back out to add compost to the other EB and the top off a little bokashi on both.

Anyone know why my EB Haze was searching for the sun with all her new growth pointing almost due south this morning just before daybreak? She wasn't pointing where the sun would come up. It was quite striking and I've never seen that before.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO a long time ago.

Did a nice little dab of the Citradelic Sunset and read this article Wowser that is fun. and it makes some sense.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO a long time ago.

Did a nice little dab of the Citradelic Sunset and read this article Wowser that is fun. and it makes some sense.

oh boy! :jump: i'll take one bavarian creme universe donut & a cup o' joe plz, ty :coffee: oh, and could ya make that to-go plz-? thx :toke: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back