Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loss of signal.......................be here soon. I put the EBs on my flatbed veggie cart and tucked away in the shop.
Just got everyone in the shop exept the Haze in the 15gal pot.
Hail in the storm made me go move what I could.

Aye...if our TV starts pixelating...I Know there is one on the way...fingers crossed it is a light one for you.....glad you got the girls that you could indoors.

Must admit...when you See the extreme fim growers..losing half a plant to a storm holds no fears for me now..... :pass:

Europe is being absolutely Battered by floods...:karmacloud:..but so far...we have missed them.

Mini momo was a little cranky up until 10pm.. I must’ve been having some sort of battle in my sleep but I woke up in a full blown downward facing dog :crying:

Did a little plant torture / training while watching the sunrise... some mr.miyagi type stuff

I've got the galloping insomnia ATM...:pass:...sleep 2.30 am...dogs up 5 am wanting out.......agghh.......:coffee2:

Got a Training one for you.....:eyebrows:.....

Front view...

IMG_1541.JPG

Back view........I got enough space there to plant a couple of petunias...........:watering:..now the Autos are out.....

IMG_1548.JPG

:pass:

Well
Aye...if our TV starts pixelating...I Know there is one on the way...fingers crossed it is a light one for you.....glad you got the girls that you could indoors.

Must admit...when you See the extreme fim growers..losing half a plant to a storm holds no fears for me now..... :pass:

Europe is being absolutely Battered by floods...:karmacloud:..but so far...we have missed them.
This wasn't predicted. At least I had some coffee before I had to do something. :biggrin:

Looks like the worst is over, but I'm gonna wait a bit.

I've got the galloping insomnia ATM...:pass:...sleep 2.30 am...dogs up 5 am wanting out.......agghh.......:coffee2:

Got a Training one for you.....:eyebrows:.....

Front view...

View attachment 1345158

Back view........I got enough space there to plant a couple of petunias...........:watering:..now the Autos are out.....

View attachment 1345157

:pass:
Nicely nicely..

My orgy pot-is out of control.. it needed to be topped weeks ago lmao

At least I had some coffee before I had to do something. :biggrin:

There is always a silver lining......... :pass: ...if you look hard enough......

Nicely nicely..

My orgy pot-is out of control.. it needed to be topped weeks ago lmao

:pighug: BTW....baby Mo is off formula now.......?...just Thinking FD used to Swear Blind by feeding plants baby formula...:pass:...all the vital vitamins and minerals to promote healthy growth....:watering:

Sunday is phone home day....

Hubby phoned his Mother...no answer...
Phoned his daughter..she says I'm in hospital with Nana..she's had another fall and they wanted her x-rayed.
(she is okay..
Phone me Bro....SIL says Oh...they just took him away in an ambulance 15 minutes ago...
Mailed our kennels friends and the hubby has just been taken into hospital....

I Think Ordinary people are starting to Break now....:nono: ...........

Hubby passed the phone and says do you want to ring your Mother....but I Thought I better not.....:pass:...didn't want to tempt fate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back