Status
Not open for further replies.
OD doesn’t matter buddy only inner! Hose could technically be 14” thick and still work fine as long as inner diameter fits the connector pieces snugly! ;) :d5:
Well the grommet going into the autopot is 9.1mm.

20240516_204424.jpg

So how would you get a 14" tub in there? I can barely get the 9.1mm in it.

View attachment 1682792
Oh ya I didn’t realize thats how they did it! Is that coming out the rez or going into the base?

That is good to hear. Lowes has fuel line in their automotive section that has correct ID. Doesn't say what size the OD is so I'm taking my grommet & cross connector to see if they fit. It's 10' for $7.98 so better price.
Mine was just a replacment down the line at the end. not sure if I could source locally one that would go through the grommet.

View attachment 1682792
Also i was referring to the cross piece that u said was leaking and how that fit into the hose didn’t realize u had any need of replacing the line itself! Thats why i said that cuz as long as inner diameter was same it would still fit snugly onto that cross piece!

Also i was referring to the cross piece that u said was leaking and how that fit into the hose didn’t realize u had any need of replacing the line itself! Thats why i said that cuz as long as inner diameter was same it would still fit snugly onto that cross piece!
Well, the line fits through the top hat grommet then fits into the little filter thing.....I'd use a piece of the original line to do that then add from there.

Oh ya I didn’t realize thats how they did it! Is that coming out the rez or going into the base?
Both. Both are "3/8" as they call it. According to their site the tubing OD 9.1mm which is 0.358268". 3/8" is .375", so their 3/8 grommet is a little smaller. If I try to put 3/8" OD in it would not fit. You may squeeze it in because it's close, but may pinch ID closed or not have a gab on the outside. I'm sure that's why they made that size. The ID is easily found, but gonna be a unicorn that has both ID & OD that match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back