Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so you have to buy their stuff. It won't pinch the inside but it'll wrinkle the outside and leak
Yep, I get it don't blame them. Just when I spend around $200 on something they should give you some extras. Those connectors cost them nothing. Give me a little more tubing incase i have an issue. If shipping was free that would be different too. It wouldn't cost them that much, and then they have a happy customer. It's ok for it to be a win-win situation. Companies that take care that I'm satisfied get my return business 1st.

Yep, I get it don't blame them. Just when I spend around $200 on something they should give you some extras. Those connectors cost them nothing. Give me a little more tubing incase i have an issue. If shipping was free that would be different too. It wouldn't cost them that much, and then they have a happy customer. It's ok for it to be a win-win situation. Companies that take care that I'm satisfied get my return business 1st.
I broke a 50 cent elbow and went through all the shit you're going through. That's the only reason I know. But I do have a 4 pot setup sitting in my attic with a shitload of extra parts now :crying:

Well I'm looking to the future, and expanding. I normally do 2 at a time. Had an issue during germination. I did two more, and 3 of the 4 ended up popping. I didn't want to waste a seed that germinated. I was gonna put 1 in a solo cup, but remembered I have 2gal bags. I figured I would hand feed it. I forgot I had 2 never used xl autopots sitting on the shelf. I use 2 xxl so I can use my grow bags. I put it in, and now trying to turn them is tight in a 2x4. If I could get tubing cheaper I would redo so I could arrange better. Not a must, but be nice. I'm on a tight budget for the garden so always looking to do it cheaper.
I'm running a 6 pot setup in my tent, usually not much of a problem getting em up and going but had a hell of a time this round. Dropped another 6 today cause one pot is still being a no show. Weird since I was doing a test on using the same soil mix for the last year just adding Osmocoat+, no problems. All new soil now and problems.

Last edited:
"Proprietary"

1715910693459.gif

Well I'm looking to the future, and expanding. I normally do 2 at a time. Had an issue during germination. I did two more, and 3 of the 4 ended up popping. I didn't want to waste a seed that germinated. I was gonna put 1 in a solo cup, but remembered I have 2gal bags. I figured I would hand feed it. I forgot I had 2 never used xl autopots sitting on the shelf. I use 2 xxl so I can use my grow bags. I put it in, and now trying to turn them is tight in a 2x4. If I could get tubing cheaper I would redo so I could arrange better. Not a must, but be nice. I'm on a tight budget for the garden so always looking to do it cheaper.
Family Dollar has pots you can bottom feed for 2 to 4 bucks I use in my side show closet. Easy to move out to spray when doing a seed run or move to outside porch when balls show.
20240516_215818.jpg

Last edited:
Well i have never ever even considered paying the shipping costs just to try build a soil’s different soil blends but when i went to get my current soil the guy who owns the shop told me his stuff he was having major issues with gnats lately so he got a pallet of the BAS 3.0+ and just rebagged it under his own label! Def a cheater move but i got it at $32 a bag local vs $42 from them! Other good thing is his house stuff he puts next to no pumice or perlite in it (supposed to have both i believe) and the BAS stuff i could see thru the bag to tell it will be good as is especially since going in the earthbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back