Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not bad bugs. But you want to fight them back before they multiply. But they won't harm flowering plants at all and they won't stick to your buds. Probably get some beneficial bugs to get to work if you reuse your soil :pass:

I'm planning to reuse the soil. I may buy a mixture of beneficial insects when it comes time to harvest. Hopefully get a nice balanced environment where everything lives happily together.

Qb

Not so sure about that. I have part of my line bought from the auto parts store along with a universal 4 way......been working fine for a year.
That is good to hear. Lowes has fuel line in their automotive section that has correct ID. Doesn't say what size the OD is so I'm taking my grommet & cross connector to see if they fit. It's 10' for $7.98 so better price.

I'm planning to reuse the soil. I may buy a mixture of beneficial insects when it comes time to harvest. Hopefully get a nice balanced environment where everything lives happily together.

Qb
My autopots used to attract springtails and fungus gnats. But you can keep springtails away by vacuuming out the bases and wiping everything dry every 2 weeks or so. DE on top of the soil will help too

@JP1 I forgot about this stuff.

20240516_161547.jpg

It's for pool blow ups, or even pools. This should work perfectly. Cut a square and stick it on. These hold under pressure so should hold no problem.

That is good to hear. Lowes has fuel line in their automotive section that has correct ID. Doesn't say what size the OD is so I'm taking my grommet & cross connector to see if they fit. It's 10' for $7.98 so better price.

Just make sure it's black you don't want clear. It allows sunlight in and algae to grow in the lines

My autopots used to attract springtails and fungus gnats. But you can keep springtails away by vacuuming out the bases and wiping everything dry every 2 weeks or so. DE on top of the soil will help too

Was just looking at some DE. Planning to clean the bases with vinegar and I'll wipe down the insides of the tent as well.

Qb

OD doesn’t matter buddy only inner! Hose could technically be 14” thick and still work fine as long as inner diameter fits the connector pieces snugly! ;) :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.