Status
Not open for further replies.
Workday is over :)

deyhn6p-858557ef-eafd-46f0-b690-3548d4e8d2ef.gif
dec-23-2015-1620.gif
stormtrooper.gif

dance-fun.gif
200w.gif

I’m a customer. Paying, not getting paid. This is information for the employees… which I am not………. Is what I should have said. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl:
Lmao i deal with the nonsense just to not have to get in line and talk with some random person at a register! No thanks :nono::rofl:

I get "unexpected item in bagging area" at least twice every time I go grocery shopping and I gotta wait for some kid to come over each time and punch their code in :doh:
Thats what i get when i have an item in each hand! It assumes u are stealing and doesn’t check to see u still have an item in 1 of your hands! Or if u get too handsy trying to open a bag to be able to put items in! :cuss:

Either kroger or Walmart other day the person who watches over the self checkout lanes was telling me not to get used to using them cuz they were getting ready to be ripped out and replaced with actual people! I only have an issue if i hd groceries in both hands cuz the camera will think u are trying to steal one of the items and it will call for assistance and they gotta come review the stupid camera! Now i always make sure i only pick up 1 item at a time….except for those incredibly rare times i am stoned at the grocery store…..so basically every time! :shrug::rofl:

And 420 part of the reason they are being ripped out is from the assholes with a giant grocery cart full and they go to self checkout where u can only fit 3 bags worth of groceries and then u gotta pull em,put em in your cart, and start again! Gets annoying cuz takes 4X as long for them assholes as if they just went into a lane with a cashier! :cuss:

pretty sure they won't be gettin rid of ourz at walfart....seein as how they jus got thru "remodeling" the whole damn store & put in twice as many self checkoutz as there were before, so....:rofl: :cooldance: ppp

No…. It’s just the place closest to my house. You have to type in the number for produce items…. Pre bagged grapes in this case. They even have a bar code…. It just doesn’t work… then you have to talk to some lady that thinks she’s my manager….

It’s what I get for trying to take the quick way out…. Should’ve went to Walmart in the first place. Their self checkout things work pretty good..
You obviously went to homeland! Goddamn employee owned makes them think everyone is the boss! :haha::crying:

Its not like I have a dog in this fight anyway. I have to shop from home and have everything brought to me. As a result I am spared all of those headaches.
How often u got dummies shopping your instacart for u! My mom tries to order when i am out shopping in hopes i get her orders cuz some shoppers are retarded! And no idea how but tons lately that speak 0 English so if they swap something u don’t want and try to message them they just ignore u since they can’t converse with u!

Where did u go?? Also…..
View attachment 1680514

I understand i am a pro grocery shopper at this point but u do realize produce in a bag like grapes has the produce PLU# on the bag right?? And it stays same from store to store! Every store i have gone in 4011 is produce code for bananas at every location! Adds a 9 on beginning for organic! Also if u were at homeland 9 outta 10 times produce code doesn’t work and employee has to come get item entered in anyway! :d5:
RIGHT! BANANAS!

My buddy has told us some great stories about his checkout adventures. Anytime my wife or I are out and ask about the cost of anything, the other one screams BANANAS!

Lmao i deal with the nonsense just to not have to get in line and talk with some random person at a register! No thanks :nono::rofl:
Guess I'm the oddball here cause I prefer to "kick the tires" if you will. I don't mind random interactions with random people, keeps the depression at bay just to tell someone hi, thank you and to have a good day. Especially in the land of self absorbed people like LA. Won't be too long before those random interactions are a thing of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back