Status
Not open for further replies.
How often u got dummies shopping your instacart for u! My mom tries to order when i am out shopping in hopes i get her orders cuz some shoppers are retarded! And no idea how but tons lately that speak 0 English so if they swap something u don’t want and try to message them they just ignore u since they can’t converse with u!

So far I have been pretty lucky. Now and again someone screws up but instacart as a company seems pretty eager to set things right.

1000020688.jpg

Guess I'm the oddball here cause I prefer to "kick the tires" if you will. I don't mind random interactions with random people, keeps the depression at bay just to tell someone hi, thank you and to have a good day. Especially in the land of self absorbed people like LA. Won't be too long before those random interactions are a thing of the past.
Take u a dab vape with u and plow down a big glob before y go in! You will def be avoiding peeps too! I did feel like a stalker yesterday cuz got to the end of an aisle and a chick was turning onto said aisle and not only did she have huge knockers but she was in a white tight shirt u could totally see straight thru! She might as well just had them things flopping free! Then i proceeded to run into her like 5 times in the store so she prob thought i was following her around! :shrug::eyebrows::crying:

View attachment 1680518
I got the initial tribus microbes sent to my local grow store for free samples and now they apparently send him tons on a regilar basis so i stocked up last time! Got a quart bottle (maybe bigger) of the bloom booster and 3 bottles each of the smaller ones!
Nice, I use DUNE strictly for foliar.

:pass:

So far I have been pretty lucky. Now and again someone screws up but instacart as a company seems pretty eager to set things right.
Company has to lose a ton of money! I will have an order pop up from homeland by me going 40 miles away and most times its only 2 or items but my pay comes out to more then what customers entire order costs! No idea how a person can spend $20 but they pay me $30 to deliver it! And whats funny is 99 outta 100 times its something stupid they coulda got at any store within 15 min of them and they order from a store thats an hour+ drive 1 way!

Nice, I use DUNE strictly for foliar.

:pass:
Haven’t used as foliar yet but will next go round! Gotta go out and get some soil so i can finally start @Jean-O testers! Really don’t wanna get stupid miracle grow performance organics stuff cuz although works just fine its always stored outside so always has a bunch of gnats! My local grow shop makes good stuff but dude goes super skimpy on the perlite/pumice mix so i always have to buy more to add in and he had been out of the medium grade! Finally in stock and i got money so gonna go grab it tomorrow and i will wash out the earthboxes so i can get going!

Take u a dab vape with u and plow down a big glob before y go in! You will def be avoiding peeps too! I did feel like a stalker yesterday cuz got to the end of an aisle and a chick was turning onto said aisle and not only did she have huge knockers but she was in a white tight shirt u could totally see straight thru! She might as well just had them things flopping free! Then i proceeded to run into her like 5 times in the store so she prob thought i was following her around! :shrug::eyebrows::crying:
1714689885341.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back