Status
Not open for further replies.
Either kroger or Walmart other day the person who watches over the self checkout lanes was telling me not to get used to using them cuz they were getting ready to be ripped out and replaced with actual people! I only have an issue if i hd groceries in both hands cuz the camera will think u are trying to steal one of the items and it will call for assistance and they gotta come review the stupid camera! Now i always make sure i only pick up 1 item at a time….except for those incredibly rare times i am stoned at the grocery store…..so basically every time! :shrug::rofl:

And 420 part of the reason they are being ripped out is from the assholes with a giant grocery cart full and they go to self checkout where u can only fit 3 bags worth of groceries and then u gotta pull em,put em in your cart, and start again! Gets annoying cuz takes 4X as long for them assholes as if they just went into a lane with a cashier! :cuss:
I hate when you scan a light item and it locks up for someone to come clear the screen cause it says "item not detected in bagging area"

Shit she wants to visit texas! ;) :crying:
F124CEA9-141F-4895-9F3C-8319F5D8867D.jpeg

I hate when you scan a light item and it locks up for someone to come clear the screen cause it says "item not detected in bagging area"
Drop in bag and if it doesn’t register hit the button on screen that says skip bagging! ;)

understand i am a pro grocery shopper at this point but u do realize produce in a bag like grapes has the produce PLU# on the bag right?? And it stays same from store to store! Every store i have gone in 4011 is produce code for bananas at every location! Adds a 9 on beginning for organic! Also if u were at homeland 9 outta 10 times produce cod
I’m a customer. Paying, not getting paid. This is information for the employees… which I am not………. Is what I should have said. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl:

Exactly. They act like the customers have been through some kind of corporate training program and should already know how the things work….
I know right! We only been using them for the last 10 years! :haha::crying::pighug:

I’m a customer. Paying, not getting paid. This is information for the employees… which I am not………. Is what I should have said. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl:
Lmao ya prob why bananas is only code I actually remember! Guess once i come across whichever item is #4200 i will remember it too! :shrug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back